BRINK - ATI gfx drivers

http://gamefrog.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:ati-catalyst-115-fix&catid=18:general

http://gamefrog.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=166

enjoy playing this awesome game!

EDIT :

QuoteAMD Catalyst™ Driver 11.5a Hotfix Feature:

Includes performance optimizations and resolves various quality issues for the upcoming release of Brink™
Resolves transcoding video lagging issues seen when converting multiple H.264 clips to MPEG2 Blu-ray video
Resolves the intermittent mouse cursor lag issue seen by some users
La suite dans la suite!

Resolves intermittent flickering issues seen in the following applications in a system using an AMD Radeon™ HD 6600 series graphics card with DDR3 memory and running in DirectX® 9 mode:
Civilization 5
Dead Rising 2
Fallout 3
Mafia 2
NBA 2010
ShenGuiChuanQi
Starcraft 2
Warcraft III
World of Warcraft

Comments
why do u post drivers here? any help with them to get better fps or what
QuoteAMD Catalyst™ Driver 11.5a Hotfix Feature:

Includes performance optimizations and resolves various quality issues for the upcoming release of Brink™
Resolves transcoding video lagging issues seen when converting multiple H.264 clips to MPEG2 Blu-ray video
Resolves the intermittent mouse cursor lag issue seen by some users
La suite dans la suite!

Resolves intermittent flickering issues seen in the following applications in a system using an AMD Radeon™ HD 6600 series graphics card with DDR3 memory and running in DirectX® 9 mode:
Civilization 5
Dead Rising 2
Fallout 3
Mafia 2
NBA 2010
ShenGuiChuanQi
Starcraft 2
Warcraft III
World of Warcraft
Parent
Any similar hotfixes for nvidia?
got a Radeon 4870HD is it usefull to download this software?
what kind of FPS you getting because I have very similar system to you
Parent
i got 150 fps kind of stable!
high graphic settings
Parent
doesnt help for me...

e: i installed it maybe helped a bit then i just removed all and now game is laggy but playable atleast... hope that they fix this if not i might buy some other videocard than ati shit...
nvidia > all atm
Parent
I have a low budget PC (500€) with a Radeon HD 5700 etc and until Brink I had no problems whatsoever with any game tbh. What are you guys playing that would some superefficient GPU like that?
Parent
my mate got the same problem, its unplayable :( we tried installing this hotfix, but no succes
Parent
Yeah, it's weird really. It must be the game's engine.
Parent
idd, cause he can run other games with better graphics just fine :/
Parent
will be fixed soon as i read
stop this stupid brink post!