iphone stuff

Hello crossies.
I had a few questions.

During the hollidays i'm going to the states for 6 weeks. I would like to buy the last model of the Iphone 5 (or 4 white if it's still not released) because it's so much cheaper than in europe. but I would first like to know a few things:

-How much Iphones can i buy there and take to europe?
-Where can i buy Iphones without contract.
-A friend of mine says he can de-simlock the Iphones, is that sill possible (with the new updates and anti-thief programs/updates?)
-Is it possible for me to get in trouble if apple/or whoever finds out?

regards.
Comments
1. one
2. at an apple store?
3. why not
4. they'll track down your location and make you part of the humancentipad
It will always be possible to unlock/jailbreak an iPhone, sometimes you'll just have to wait for devcrew/whoever to develop the tool.

Afaik there is a limit for technology you can import (400€ or smth like that) just google

Its not forbidden to jailbreak/unlock you iPhone, its just illegal to develop the tools and mess with apples sourcecodes.
they have diffrent MHZ ( this calling shit ) then EU so not 100% sure that it will work at EU

EU iphones are specialy made with another calling stuff
Parent
never had that problem with my phones...
Parent
i hade with iphone and evo4g
Parent
had 2 iPhones from the USA, never had a problem. Maybe EE's communist network doesnt support American stuff!
Parent
dont u need an american passport to buy one? that was because u need a mobile contract
"For those who are not qualified customers, are not eligible for an early upgrade, or wish to buy iPhone as a gift, the prices are $499 (8GB), $599 (16GB), or $699 (32GB). In CA, MA, and RI, sales tax is collected on the unbundled price of iPhone. "

From the Apple website.
thx for the info's all.
if u buy iphone at usa ( like i did , u will have problems with it cause USA use diffrent phone service(this MHZ stuff dunno hows it in english) /

but yes u can buy iphone at appelstore , bestbuy and so on without contract

but i dont recommend it

have this prob with HTC EVO