nevo like

Dear Crossfire

First of all we want to thank the ones who are participating in this contest already, we've gained a lot of new "Likes" at facebook and we are extremely happy and thankfull for that. With this being said I'd like to bring something under your attention.

There are only 10 days left till we choose one random person out of all our "Likes" at facebook (Next Evolution. ESC members are excluded) - If you still want to win €100 euro's by simply pressing "Like" at our facebook page, then you should do it right away. Head over to our facebook page which can be found at Next Evolution,ESC Facebook

At the 15th of June we'll announce the winner at facebook, and we will start a new contest considering Facebook again!, There will be alot more events coming up so stay updated with facebook.

We wish all the Supporters as well Fans the best of luck. Hopefully you are the luckiest person to win!
Comments
gief first the miNd's mousepad!1!1!1
sure, he will get his mouse pad if he attends a lan
Parent
but:D why we need to give it to him? :P
Parent
why he need to attend lan?

give hes fucking mousepad now u fucking dumb shit
Parent
i hope you do realise, it wasnt NEVO that promised the pads, it was AERO.gaming
so you are making a proper fool out of yourself sir :<
Parent
mmm no :) nevo promised
Parent
i dont read cf 24/7 :D

so dont care ne is shit anyway
Parent
well you made a proper dick out of yourself by doing so. good job sir. might wanna check infos before you go around offending people.
Parent
cf 24/7 insulting someone so np
Parent
You are awesome! :DDDDDD
Parent
Stream some seeding matches and i'll like :))
we will soon :)
Parent
not sure, but we are working on a live stream system where the players can post them any time they want without causing them lag.
Parent