plane and train tickets

Hello!

Following a little conversation about plane ticket prices on irc I got curious about how much people are paying and was wondering if, with a little bit of info sharing, people couldnt find less expensive flighttickets.

How much do for example Portugal sexyhot and Spain winghaven pay, cause the cheapest ticket Spain dream could find from Madrid was 100 euro =O

Also, a lot of people are unsure about how to travel by train and how much it will cost from places like Dusseldorf and Bremen, but also Amsterdam. Share ur info pls!

Oh and from what i understand from asd, on thursday afternoon I am only picking up him and clown at Bremen airport so I could take 2 more which would be an easier and cheaper way for u to get to Enschede :P
Comments
Train from Amsterdam to Enschede is 22,- oneway ticket
35,40 or something two way
210€
Zagreb - Amsterdam
Poor you...
Parent
Yep, and the irony is, I really am poor.
Parent
Total Package Price136.47 EUR

LjubLjana to Brussels.

still need to get to enschede but it will definately be cheaper + maybe some belgian can take u by car

(wizzair)
Parent
with wizzair from ljubljana u cant go on 12 april .. only 11 or 13 and there is also problem then for back cuz it goes sunday 13.00 or so already and next flight is on tuesday ;)
Parent
true i took 11 april and for way back on monday.

still 80 euro difference in price from what acozz said might be worth it :p
Parent
Yep I checked it out now, as Jaka says it doesn't go on thursday 12th, which wouldn't be a problem cuz I could stay at david's place for a day. :D
But the problem is with the return flight, on sunday it's too early and next flight after it is at wednesday. :[
Parent
isnt it on monday? ;o
Parent
Sunday 16th - departure 17:30

I'm pretty sure LAN itself will last to 22PM min. :P
Parent
arrogant to assume u will be in finals!! :P j/k u need time to get to brussels etc xD

anyway, brussels is a nice city :P dunno if dAv1d cba to have u around 2 more nights (if ur staying in enschede on sunday:P)
Parent
You mean if I could tolerate david for 2 more nights :D

anyway i'm off, nn mate!
Parent
Take a one way plane ticket and drive back by train, dunno if that's still cheaper though. ;<
Parent
i was talking with wing about dusseldorf and the cheapest one he can get is around 100 euros from barcelona, almost the same i can get from madrid
not flying to duss
Parent
from barcelona to frankfurt and back 85 euros.
Parent
that could be an option for wing
Parent
there is also madrid, check that out.
Parent
I found a 93 euro flight from Madrid to Eindhoven. some dutchy whos going by car might pick u up. also train connection will be quite easy and not so expensive i think
Parent
ask perfo, maybe he can come on his bike
Parent
HE WILL FLY BY BROOMSTICK NP
Parent
ROFL, didnt know the com still has NICE humor:)
evan thogh im STILL quite proud of this com as i see they do not need to flame each other always:)
Parent
QuoteOh and from what i understand from asd, on thursday afternoon I am only picking up him and clown at Bremen airport so I could take 2 more which would be an easier and cheaper way for u to get to Enschede :P

asd said that you're gonna pick up me & decem too
he said decem is flying with some other finns on wednesday so i asumed u were also;o
Parent
yea I will too, but I will probably sleep one night @ bremen
Parent
LoL :p bremen is in germany do u realise that? :OO do u rly want to spend the night in germany?? :OO xd
Parent
well asd said that I could sleep in the airport for free :D
Parent
sleeping at airports is hell :p
Parent
I dont know a shit about it :p. last time I flight about 7 years ago
Parent
well i had to sleep on girona airport ones which was far from comfortable :P bremen might be a bit better though but still crappy like hell i bet xD
Parent
well.. I will go to some hotel then and get some girlZ with meh.
Parent
oh i bet u will. they will all hope for ur config after a blowjob
Parent
and they will steal my money :(
Parent
u say that as if u'd have any :[
Parent
well gn8 now.
Parent
i hope u drown in your sleep! :O)
Parent
sure you will [/sarcasm]
Parent
well.. i can go in a low cost, for 100 euro max.
- lisbon - madrid - amesterdam
- lisbon - london - amesterdam

probably ill do the second one, but if its my dad paying ill do a direct flight from lisbon to amesterdam, for like. 300/400 euros. depends when i will book it
better you stay for a week in holland or smth as a vacation.
Parent
Bremen -> Enschede 12€/p depending on how many people will go on a 5 person train ticket
ur profile made me laugh, well done :)
Parent
people always laugh at me :P
Parent
Quote Be nice to me, I know how to deal with Dihydrogen Monoxide

no wonder :D
Parent
having more hair on his face than 90% of members around their testicles :D
Parent
Do you have any idea, how one can order a group ticket for 6 persons using bahn.de's TravelService?

Bahn.de has this "Gruppe & Spar 70"-offer, a 70 percent discount which is valid for 6 people travelling together, if the tickets are ordered 14 days in advance. Sounds good, but one can't add more than 5 persons when booking tickets with the damn TravelService! No wonder the fares are so cheap for "six persons or more..."
Parent