Silence Breakerz need 5th

Hello crossfire users,

After the reason that everybody already knows, we are searching for a new 5th player to complete our line-up!

About you

- Speak decent United Kingdom
- Would be nice if you got a decent sense of humor, but kinda serious in-game
- Give good comms instead of whining
- Would be nice if you got some experience whit fops, but if you don't have... a medic is good as well
- Be around med skilled
- Be an active player

About us

- We got a Sponsor #Quality2Process
- Sponsered Teamspeak server
- Sponsered ET Server
- We hope to get a decent team after a while playing whit eaother!
- CB Europe Ladder and playing ESL Summercup 2011

Line up

Netherlands Kockie
Sweden IcEcrusT
Netherlands highway
Germany waYne

If someone is interested for a try-out. Just PM me on crossfire or just add me on xfire: Martijnie6

Yours faithfully,

HIGHWAY
Comments
outlAw

":D"
avi!
nice bunch of players.

much love to icecrust!
sup with darkrider?
well darkrider liked to backstab us, so we like to kick him
Parent
to compare the clan/members with 1 player is not acceptable, and Luke insulted the whole clan->reason for his left
Parent
ex hacker anyway. enough reason to kick him
Parent
when someone make a party and drink too much, you would call him alcoholic?

everyone should get a second chance
Parent
That has to be the stupidest allegory I have ever heard.
Parent
than you would not forgott it..its a special one
Parent
WHEN SOMEONE KILL SOMEONE, YOU WOULD CALL HIM A KILLER?

GIVE HIM 2ND CHANCE
Parent
not really, maybe we speak about a car accident....cmon you can do it better..:)
Parent
wtf what?..i give you a answer to your comparison
Parent
how can u be so stupid :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Gl guys, you deserve the best <3
gl icecrust m8 :)
what's up with posting avi in forum brav :D
Parent
cba to contact them, if they need 5th they come to me!

like a boss
Parent
we cannot into seareal!
Parent
you zeh man bro
Parent
where outlaw ?
read the second sentence of this post
Parent
but where is he?
Parent
not in the team
Parent
he enjoy his holidays and smoke some big cigars-:-and sometimes we make some jokes in TS..:)
Parent
15 yo and smoking cigars, I wonder why he's so dumb now.
Parent
first he is not 15..and second let him free..
Parent
he acts like a 15 yo anyway
Parent
?...what should he do when he is banned?
Parent
oh he's banned, geez why ?
Parent
should we start some brainstorming?..hmm
Parent
Why, I'm just askin'
Parent
read cf and than you get your answer..
Parent
Why are you protecting that piece of shit?
Parent
i dont protect him, but this is the wrong topic..open a special 1 for outlaw, than you can discuss about him
Parent
IcEcrust :DDD moly is avi XD
e: can play fops / medic XD
gl icecrust!1one
Gl guys.
highway forgott some stuff:

1. we dont search someone for 1-2 weeks or for 1 cup...

2. absolutely active: first lineup play scrims as much as possible..sometimes every day more hours

3. make your mind before you apply, than we have less work with it..
be an active player, thats all what you said there
Parent
Tomi tha serious manager :D It always have to be perfect ;p
Parent
of course..thats why we dont have any internal probs...:)
me:organisation freak..
Parent
How could someone decide whether they really want in before playing with you?
Parent
succes :)
About you: Speak decent english... and you got TurkeywaYne :-S
englisch für anfänger...:)...left side stone, right side wall...etc...:))
Parent
just shut your mouth and go into the hell. i can speak much better english than you and you are just dumb like a little kid. (=
Parent
<3 diggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Parent
So you didn't know outlaw was hacking, honestly I can't imagine that
outlaw is not the title of this topic...
Parent
Those that might join their team should be aware of that fact that they don't mind playing with cheaters
Parent
who is cheating in sBz? which sBz member has cheated in offis?
Parent
outlaw.

God you're stupid
Parent
outlaw was kicked from the clan-he is not playing anymore for us!..wtf-are you completely dumm?

and second he was banned on a public server, no officials, no SLAC matches..nothing

you should start playing brainbuddys!
Parent
You kicked him _AFTER_ he got busted, there were a shitload of people saying he was cheating, and well his history wasnt exactly on his side either.

It was fucking obvious he was hacking, if you didn't know he was hacking you're just plain dumb, nothing more. More likely is that you did know, but he carried your team, so you kept on playing with him untill he got busted.

You're the dumb one here, don't try to turn things around.

And reread my 2nd comment, its says NOTHING about current cheaters in your team, learn to read before you respond and make a complete fool out of yourself
Parent
we saw it just after provok post it...seriously i dont have the time to check everyday the banlist, so thats why noone knows about it and he played furthermore
Parent
There is no way you didn't know he was cheating, thats my point.
Parent
ok, than live with that..what should i say more?..
Parent
Nothing, my comment was true, yet you replied on it saying it wasn't.
Parent
not really..i writed my statement in present and not in the past..and past for offis..grammar
Parent
Quotewhich sBz member has cheated in offis?

You asked two questions, I replied on this one with "outlaw."
And thats because outlaw hacked in an offi against intensiveNoobs

but then again I'm not talking about that statement, I'm talking about this one (wich is true)
QuoteThose that might join their team should be aware of that fact that they don't mind playing with cheaters
Parent
intensive noobs: i dont remember seeing a kick/ban to any player of sbz
to your second statement: it should sound like: ...with some/1 past cheater/s..your warn is absolutely dishonest
Parent
Learn English, I don't understand a fuck about what you're saying

And outlaw was cheating in this (official) game: http://www.gamestv.org/event/26282-ilence-breakers-vs-intensivenoobs/

Enjoy speccing him on gr
Parent
enough-i dont wanna call you again dumm..you can come in our TS at evening, than we speak about it
Parent
That would be a horrible idea thinking about your English.

Oh and you are quite stupid.
Parent
bust video plz nerd you just cant hande i own you in offi's :DDD
Parent
I don't really care, I never even said u were cheating, but based on the comments on gtv and what some others told me you were

I honestly don't give a crap about some underaged dutchie who thinks he's awesome
Parent
You asked two questions, I replied on this one with "outlaw."
And thats because outlaw hacked in an offi against intensiveNoobs

And outlaw was cheating in this (official) game: (url) [www.gamestv.org]

Enjoy speccing him on gr

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
Parent
cheaterS, outlAw is kicked so nobody cheating here :)
Parent
You don't understand English that well do you?

It seems that communication overall isn't your strongest point, I can't understand how its even possible to interpret my statement so wrong.
Parent
die darkrider is ook exhacker, speelde ze ook mee :)
Parent
Ja ik ken die, kdenk ni da die ooit clean heeft gespeeld.
Die gasten spelen duidelijk graag me hackers, dan kunnen ze iets winnen e
Parent
Boss is een beetje boos omdat hij rolled werd tege sBz, gaat ie nu heeltijd zitte wene. Zoek een leve in plaats van heeltijd te zitte replye
Parent
Ja, ik word boos van te verlieze in een computerspel! En da ga ik wenen enzo!
Parent
Boss jij zegt wel dat ander mensen kanker dom zijn enzo, maar jij wil zeggen wat hierboven dit replytje staat, geen wenen is?
Parent
wenen
Traanvocht uitscheiden door emotie.

Nee dus
Parent
maaruh, je weet toch wel wat wenen betekent he,
Parent
gij weet da duidelijk ni
Parent
Naja, het woordenboek hoeft niet hetzelfde te betekenen dat wat mensen op dit moment denken, woorden verbasteren namelijk. Kijk naar ordinair, ordinair betekent gewoon, maar iedereen denkt nu dat het vies en associaal betekent. Dat is hetzelfde als wenen, wenen betekent gewoon zeuren. Misschien niet in jou achterlijke taaltje, maar hier in Nederland betekent het gewoon zeuren.
Parent
Wenen betekent gewoon huilen. Ook in het Algemeen Nederlands (wa gij zogezegd spreekt, maar wa duidelijk ni zo is) betekent da hetzelfde, vraag het maar is aan u ouders anders. http://www.encyclo.nl/begrip/wenen

Zeuren is klagen/zagen, maar zeker niet wenen, leer het verschil. http://www.encyclo.nl/zoek.php?woord=zeuren

En stop nu me replyen want ge kent er duidelijk niks van
Parent
hoi

[img|left]http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/img/misc/avgn-002.gif[/img]
Parent
volgens jou internet opzoeking is het huilen indd, maar ik zeg dat woorden verbasteren als je weet dat betekent, dat betekent dat mensen woorden een andere betekenis geven wat het eigelijk niet is. Als jij op ET zegt dat iemand whined bedoel jij dan dat tie gast aan het Janken is? uhm nee dan bedoel je dat hij aan het zeuren is, maar daar gaat dit gedoe helemaal niet over, het gaat erom dat jij aan het zeuren ben over cheats van outlaw die hij blijkbaar in een official heeft gebruikt(volgens jou), maar dat hij niet is gebust op slac of cheats gebruiken in een official match. Je bent gewoon teleurgesteld dat je verloren heb van ons, en denkt dat je beter bent.
Parent
Whine betekent dan ook zeuren en niet wenen (ge begrijpt de vertaling gewoon fout, tis ni mijn fout da gij geen Engels kunt).

Da verbasteren wilt dus zeggen da ge geen Algemeen Nederlands spreekt (ik moet hier echt alles herhalen), maar een dialect. Wenen betekent huilen, accepteer het gewoon HET IS EEN FEIT (een feit kent ge da? iets da vast staat, iets da zo IS), als da in u 'taaltje' ni zo is dan spreekt ge een dialect.

Nen Belg die ne Nederlander zen Nederlands moet verbeteren, zielig ze maat

Het boeit mij geen hol da ik verlore heb, het boeit me alleen da hij aant hacken was.
Parent
what should be this post?..i care about the guys just after they joined the clan and dont judge them for their past...present not past boy!
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Weet je wat het is, ik lees het ff snel en het ziet ernaar uit dat je veel tijd stopt in je posts :DDDDD
Parent
avi :))
ask Fat we want kick him :p
Czech Republic TAMJEE / CHARLIEE
Where outlaw? :/
at the moment he masturbates over your picture...he is very excited everytime when he read your messages..impressive-a lot of cum!
Parent
Seems like he found a hobby besides using cheats.
Parent
gl sbz :) outlaw rlzzz!
GL Martijn, topper!
YOW MATTIE BEDANKT HE
Parent
Wayne? :D
seid wann spielste für sb?
Parent
paar wochen aber bis jetzt nur ein offi. konnte die anderen male wegen rl ferien un so nicht.
Parent
gl JrZ! take the bitch!
Parent
darkrider, Icecrust, outlaw...i see a pattern here. Anyone else busted before i left out?
dont hate icecrust you fucktard
Parent
You mad cuz you bad? Tbh, i never really thought icecrust was a bad guy, but doesnt change the fact he's yet another busted cheater on this team
Parent
highway as well :pPPpPp honestly, imo who was never busted hasn't been busted yet so... care
Parent
me busted when?
Parent
who's this sconx guy? Seriously how retarded can you be?

Anyway gl Icecrust!
im your dady..
Parent