all configs for comp, and all comp maps
20 slots TS3 channel
No SLAC addon, because of a known bug.
ETTV support
Wanna check ping? test server = 87.195.243.119:27094

Requirements:
Stable team for at least 3 months
Active in competition
idle in #hyperion-gaming with a few guys.
A nice story about your team, when you send a pm.

Interested?
Send me pm here on crossfire, i will reply tomorrow to the lucky team. DON'T PM ME ON IRC
Comments
Ok,I ill PM you on IRC
You host the Imperion sos1 serv aight?
Ok,I ill PM you on IRC
QuoteNo SLAC addon, because of a known bug.

which bug?
did read what kind of servers they have? server which is hosted on windows server os and it's a problem with the windows os. normal dedicated server running on linux(when buy them from a gameserver hoster). on that servers the add on is running without big problems. sometimes it happens that someone get kicked with this message but it's playable.
the bug is not in the slac addon it's in the windows addon so with linux server, u can put the slac addon on the server.
Parent
But i am not running linux server, because alot of dedicated servers will be first released on Windows, just like Brink/wolfenstein for example. Too bad there is nothing done about it in the last 3 months, because of cod4. And since i am mainly hosting brink servers Windows is needed. So far its workin great without any downtime.
Parent
which bug?
what bug?
a known one..
Parent
a bug which happend only on windows servers.... anyway who the hell is hosting servers on a server with windows as os Oo
Parent
PM'ed on IRC.
so fiber works good mr pwn3dje, glad to see you're using it this way giving ppl servers :]
yea, i am on core network of my isp here in my town, so ping is mostly good for everyone.
And since brink is perhaps going to die, i have more space for ET servers.
Parent
very good and stable server hosted by 2 good guys thx and gl ed en ro
Who is paying your electricity bill? :P
specs here
http://tweakers.net/gallery/108168?wish_id=134605#tab:wenslijst
not using much :) not more than 100W while being 100%
under 60w while being idle, just a wild guess.
Parent