SLAC problem

Hey when i start my et with slac everything works well and everything and after that my et screen come but its all grey and no menu and when i start without slacs it works fine.What should i do? Have win7 and run as administrator.

http://slacpictures.blogspot.com/2011/07/so-how-to-fix.html
Comments
remove the +set etpro line or so
:OOO WHAT THE FUCK U DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE SCREENSHOT
dynowatch not allowed, ban
to make a pic

press prt scrn

then go paint and press ctrl+v :D

besides that sorry i cant help you with ur problem :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

image: 2011-07-09+20.33.55

phail
remove folders profile
delete the "profiles" in the "etmain" folder
I had this problem 2. I have win7 too and I have just deleted etintro.roq from my et folder. Try it and it will work without any problem :)
Q: I get grey screen when starting ET, how do I fix this?
The only reason for this to happen that we've seen so far is that you have a bad config in either etmain or etpro folder. The most common problem is the r_displayrefresh cvar set in one of them, so check out your configuration.

Most common solution is removing the "+set fs_game etpro" from the command line in SLAC. If this helps it, create a shortcut to SLAC.exe and add the following parameters to make it start ET the way you usually do: "+set fs_game etmain".

In some cases it helped removing or renaming the following file: etmain/videos/etintro.roq (to something else, e.g. just append '_' to the end) - it is the intro video you see when starting ET. Removing or renaming file will stop it from being shown each time you start ET. Please try this solution before asking.
it worked thanks and i tried printscreen and it didnt work:(
Parent
N-ai pentru ce
Parent
go on Main > Videos > delete whats inside.... no more grey screen problems...
hope it works for u too
CAMERA AND BLOGSPOT? THE FUCK LOL
format HD.
We don't take printscreens ova here in romania bitches,like a boss..
Parent
When I scrolled down I thought the finger is a dick.
Parent