backstabbing sakenji

well, i'm drunk as fuck, i just wanted to say, fuck saKen, the backstabbing cunt, keep playing with diggityy and you'll end up at 750 ELo or less, cause that's what you deserve if you play with a orianna with PS AND VS.

I'm the one who's playing shit-champions since they anounced the ladder-reset, that's right, but you're the one who can only play x amount of champions, so don't get me wrong, you're a nice guy and i like playing LoL with you, but don't accuse me of being a bad player cause i've carried your ass more than enough!
Comments
he hates you, how come?
Parent
no he's my fanboy!
Parent
oh, that changes everything
Parent
oh, you can start playing hon now, it's the way better than lol (you need more skill here) or just start playing dota! dota is the most awesome game ever, it's legendota
Parent
seen some dota and didn't really like it, cba playing HoN, come play LoL !
Parent
I hate LoL, you cannot even deny creeps... ;)
Parent
can't miss what you've never had!
Parent
right

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4558/admazing.jpg my hon stats 8D they cannot even kill me, nubs.
Parent
pr0gaming!!
Parent
DING DING DING
happened in poland too many fucking times, ppl still think it's funny
Parent
nerds thinking they can voice their opinions these days.
stop feeding :S:S
fucking drunk with decent english, interesting
sentimental LoL kids are sentimental
Ya hon f2p so retarded hon players have nothing to say anymore about lol that they are free to play. so u doesnt have a argue that hon is better sgtfo.
Parent
ye some kiddo whning about his ebuddy having a LoL affair with some idiot and raping his elo(?) is a hon discussion. you quite mad?
Parent
no just hate you.
Parent
and i dont even know who you are. jokes on you.
Parent
gij zijt zot
reporting spiroze, saying i have a mental condition cuz i'm black :@
Parent
you have discovered this just now :DD
waar is den Spie?
Den Spie!!! Ca va moat?