who is that Ronney guy
random player
Parent
Wilshere :)

Cahill @ Aussie one :D
Wilshere :D
Cahil is rly bad right now...
Parent
Fuck off cahill really bad right now behave! Came back from Asia cup injured scored 9 before he went away!
Parent
lol?next year he gonna die with the number of the injuries...
Parent
Well he is 31 now so its expected but hes still a class player and could walk into a lot of prem sides
Parent
yeah you right..anyway everton have Rodwell so they dont rly need him..Arteta - Bily-Rodwell = win :D(and how i forgot flam the nigga)
Parent
we play a 4-5-1 cahill behind the striker making runs into the box people under estimate cahill he does so much for the team other than score. Rodwell nto good enough to beat heitinga/Fellaini into a DM position yet and cant see him being a regular if arteta and fellaini are fit, also billy is shit disapears for a game then might score an amazing goal but not cut out for the prem was hoping wed sell him this year hes not up to it leon osman does better on the left
Parent
Kaka again
he is too good :P
Parent
FUnny thing is, last year he was on the cover aswell but he didnt even had a spot in the starting 11 :p
Parent
I like spanish one the best tbh, I like kaka but why is he still on all fifa covers hes not as good as he used to be right? Wilshere is awsome ! =D
maybe fifa have contract with fifa to many years.. we cant rly know
Parent
with kaka sry
Parent
He's awesome, just a succession of injuries and no proper pre-seasons have messed his form up.
Parent
I think more xabi alonso, ronaldo or something over kaka though.
Parent
Can't wait :O)
shit game is shit
Rooney was in 10, Kaka in 11, get someone new will you
Rooney was in 11 aswell
Parent
who's Ronney?
no german cover no win
hummels probably
Parent
Covers...

No Litmanen = shit covers.
why the hell put an ugly guy like rooney on the cover..
Litmanen?he is still alive?