Hennessy & cRacky avi

Hi cf, me and cRackeR are looking for a stable team to participate in upcoming cups & leagues.

About me:

-skill med/+
-class medic/smg eng, fop if needed
-active 7 days a week
-speaking English,Estonian
-from Estonia
-not a cheater/ex cheater

About cRackeR:

-skill med/+
-multiclasser, prefer medic
-active 4 days a week
-speaking English and Dutch
-from Pakistan
-not a cheater/ex cheater

about the team we're looking for:

-skill med or higher
-speaking English
-stable
-motivated
-active

irc: #collapsed.et cRackah
irc: #collapsed.et Hennessy
Comments
lol cRackeR med/+ no way, gl though
gtfo hes awesome!
Parent
yea sorry, im just j3lly
Parent
idiot lol :D
Parent
lol cracker low+ max
who the fuk is hennessy?
Parent
hennessy such a low :$ gl man
cracker best revivable fops ever :D

gl m8 <3
HENNESSY MED/+ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
je bent al zo lang weg, hij is gegroeid die man ":D"

NIET DUS
Parent
speelde laatst mixje, maandag volgens mij. dropte 11k op hem en zn team @ supply :P

supply only :(
Parent
haha ja maar jij bent ook een beest op supply maat!
Parent
je laat me blozen
Parent
:PPpPPpppp
Parent
nothing against u guys but u shouldnt overrate urself :*
gl anyways
no comment...
Parent
Loads of funny jokes n this thread.
haha xd
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
like that people always flame tbh, dont give a crap just more reason to prove myself ;D
i know that i can handle med/+ as ive done before, dont care about shit comments, just to let people know.
*replying on flame comments* OFF
you prolly, but henessy deffinitely not
Parent
always could handle it, but seems like u don't handle english very well. all you can do is flame and flame, stop the hate already piglet and to photo: u have never seen me play for real, so i don't really know whats with the hate plus i haven't really had a chance to prove myself, i've only played in team decerto, i'm not saying that they are bad but definitely not my skill team.
Parent
Quotedefinitely not my skill team

Quotebut seems like u don't handle english very well

image: I_see_what_you_did_there_super-1

Look, first I actually liked you. But then you've started showing your true colors. You've got absolutely no experience at a level above med-. And you never reached a better skill than your ex-teammembers. And your racistic and arrogant character won't help you at all. Baq, mikehh & co. are way more experienced than you and you should actually be gratefull that they took up a massive lowbob such as you into decerto. And what did you end up as? As a 16 years old teen acting the huge faggot that trys finding his place in the rather decently skilled scene but get's denied all the way long, because of his immature way to handle things.
Parent
true i was a complete dick, but i've tried to change and actually i'm alot nicer person now, of course i still flame the guys that flame me, but it's because they can't stop hating and make peace.
Parent
says you

ok
Parent
not ex cheater?:D:D:D:DDD
lol ise lasid mortarhacki kunagi, mäletan küll
irw norman wtf :D
Parent
XDDDDDDDDD
xdXdxDxdxDXdxD
?? everyone better than me this days... :o
HENNESSY MED/+ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
seems like everyone is med/+
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You guys are awesome, but not med/+ Good luck tho.
gl friends
NICE JOKE ! :XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Somehow Skilled :_D!
Parent
Somehow skilled :_D!
Parent
Parent
Parent
Parent