virel

He playing for #Trivium.et
check his yawn
http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=d29eb578 >:O)

Btw. his real nick is fostrum ,fost3r

FLAME
ps. soz my bad english !:O
Comments
100% cheat, great bust the community is proud of u!
viral is busted already, noone cares
Is it viral ? no it's virel
Parent
check that first etproguid it's viral
Parent
unhaxpected
older than the internet
... noone cares about guid spoofing, go suck a lemon
stop calling yourself that nerd and its spelt *retard* shows your a retard not being able to spell it
Parent
e-tard

A person who believes they are proficient in the use of technology and the internet, but in reality know only enough to present a danger to themselves and to others.
Parent
lol you fucking nerd, Please get a girlfriend and shut your yap :)
Parent
i'll start showing respect. IF people start showing respect to me, until that happends! i aint gonna show any at all
plz ive busted many cheaters and all i got was flame for it, not *good job* *well done* *nice bust* none of that, just FLAME, INSULTS.. thats the reason i dont show respect anymore, so plz like i said if you want me to show respect, show me some!
ure just a fucking cheating retard, thats why no1 respects you.
Parent
viral rules! Love you cutiepie-viral! <3
you just made the shittist reply ever, why dnot you shut the fuck up kid
i'm really sorry for an adult, like you, who can barely speak english, tries to insult other ppl and also cheats and gets busted for it! your mother can be proud!
Parent
u were busted for cheating, I couldnt care less if ure not cheating at the moment so plz fucking retard nerd idiot omg lol get a life nerd retard nerd lol omg idiot nerd fuck yourself
you sir are a fucking nerd, i cheated once last year, and yet your still talking about it, fucking retarded cunt
Parent
last year was bit over 3 months ago. nerd retard lol omg.
Parent
last year, doesnt mean a year later you dumb fuck, was 4 monthes ago ACTUALLY idiot
Parent
yes, as a sidenote, last year was 5 months ago aswell. u are real sherlock.
Parent
last year is last year soemtime you dumb fuck, dont you know anything, o the only thing you know and you do very well is being a nerd, why dont you go fuck yourself man because i dont care what you say and keep your childish comments to yourself now stop replying nerd and go to bed thanks
Parent
ow boy, how can u be so retarded?
Parent
god will you shut up retard i dont care about you and your sad little life so please piss off
Parent
Nevertheless you shouldn't be allowed to play at all.
Parent
and why not idiot?
Parent
Because you cheated.
Parent
fucking get with the times, oh noez i cheated 4 monthes ago, oh noez i cheated 10 years ago, oh noez plz shoot me because i CARE so much
Parent
You're basically talking to a wall. I don't change my mind about cheaters, they are worthless people no matter if it was 10 years ago, 5 days or 1 hour ago.

Besides, what you are posting does not make that much sense to be honest.
Parent
it does but you aitn smart enough to understand it, everyones cheated at something, EVERYONE, so why dont you call everyone a cheater on here? why dont you flame others
Parent
I never cheated on anything and I think that goes for alot of other people on this site.
Parent
i bet you have but your to gutless to admit it, i bet we have many cheaters posting on crossfire MANY thats even cheated on et that doesnnt get flame or people dont know about
Parent
you didnt admit it either, u were stupid enough to get busted, retard :DDDD
Parent
lol i dont care about gettign busted :DDDD and how am i stupid for getting busted, not my fault he had wolfcam =DDDD <3
Parent
I can't see how you think you can call someone else gutless, having being stupid enough to download a cheat. Enough said, we aren't getting anywhere...
Parent
i know we aint and someone sent it to me i didnt download it
Parent
omfg warmmm, (warm,gay, cheese, any nick name in yoru yawn) >_> i am like who i am on crossfire because of dick heads on crossfire do my fucking head in with there pathetic comments and chldish attitude, mind you crossfire is full of fucking kids, if i get respect i give it back, if i get treated like a fucking mug by a bunch of retards, i treat them like shit
life is beautiful, enjoy it! :)
Parent
i do without idiots on here
Parent
You just filled up the whole page! :O
Parent
moof u surely got fucked in the ass, thats why u flame :[
Parent
ahh im not the one flaming, you lot are, and you always do it, so if your gonna do it im gonna do it to you its simple
Parent
lol sorry :<
Parent
i bet your dad has beaten you up too often, if not your dumbness is unexplainable
gl in life out of the internetz, coolboy
least i have a life outside the internet you fucking freak, and no my dad didnt, i aint dumb, you are. and for the record, your a fucked up kid who needs to grow up and smell the real world
Parent
because you keep replying to me with your retarded nerdish comments kthx and you wanna have the last word lol
what does it matter if u dont care? retard.
Parent
oh just shut up!
Parent
keep on replying retard.
Parent
will do RETARD :))) your funny gayboy =D
Parent
omg its miss retard again
Parent
omg your prick
Parent
moof you keep repeating ur insults. "retard" "nerd"
MR. english
yes i am english wanna come to ts and hear for yourself? i dont have to type perfect english on Kid site, and so what
Parent
so plz be mature and stop replying on every1s comment.
amusing how stupid u are. RLY!
Parent
not really, doesnt prove im stupid at all, just your gay opinion so plz up the shut fuck
Parent
you are gay xD
Parent
trivium = hax
download skill
lol what you saying, your the one whos always on here, you stil aint gone to bed yet, your still up refreshing your crossfire page to see if you have new messages OH YES 10 MESSAGES BONER LOLOLOL YOU MAKE ME LAUGH LOLOLOL :))
actually they are, you call me stupid, have you looked in the mirror recently, your the one replying, your the nerd, your the one who started this shit off now please shut the fuck up if you can child :)) lolol!
I cant, but since ur so mature and all, I bet u can. fucking retarded piece of shit, I really hope u die of aids or something.
Parent
i hope you fucking die right now you sick fuck, and stop being a NERD , your probably just sutting there refreshing crossfire page to see if you have new mesages rofl get a life lowlie LOlolOL plz die
Parent
not mature enough, unexpected. :XDDDD
Parent
roflmao care plz bai
Parent
;XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:))))))))))))))))
:(((((((((((((((((
:>>>>>>>>>>>>
:oooooooooooooo