Blog and Win Battlefield 3

Team-WinFakt presents its new contest "The Blog Challenge" to all our visitors of our website. This is to reward the best blog written here. You will be able to write a blog about "What gaming means to me?", if you have a Favourit blog, comment with Like. The blog that has the most likes will win a copy of Battlefield 3 and a random comment will win another copy of Battlefield 3.

This contest will finish on the 24th of September 2011 as we will announce the winner on the same day!

To remind you, the blog with the MOST likes and a random comment, will win a copy of Battlefield 3.

You can find more information about the Contest on our website http://www.team-winfakt.net/news/44/The-Blog-Challenge-by-WinFakt

We would like to wish good luck to all the participants.
Comments
Unfortunately I've already pre-ordered the limited edition, but good luck to all the participants.
Your management flames ET as its not a marketable/profitable game yet you still spam this website looking for cheap hits. If you ever give ET the respect it deserves, or decide to reverse your decision and invest/support the game/community i might think about giving you cheap website hits.

GL to whoever wins
Let me inform you that Rick is not a part of WinFakt anymore :) And its not me saying that ET is not an marketable/profitable game.
Parent
Good to hear. On that note, good luck with the competition and hope that in the future you decide to support ET once again.
Parent
Thank you, and we will in the future :)
Parent
bf3 limited edition?
Already pre-ordered game.
GL others.