clouver avi

Hi,

Im looking for a stable, skilled and active 6on6 team.
I'm 20 year old finnish lad.
I'm avi 5 days a week (18cet-23cet)
my ex-clans: RAAB , squad.ee, vib, defix, cs3r-Black
I have played ET for almost from the very beginning.
I can speak english and finnish.
I would define myself as a highskilled player.
You can contact me on #RAAB at Quakenet
Comments
looks like poem
EC or OC prem ?
FUCK YEAH!
don't forget to add that you were customer of certain services provided for ET - http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=news&mode=item&id=4894
why would he mention that, i bet you and like 95% of playerbase have cheated more or less :E and i dont know anybody who hasnt
Parent
says lot about you
Parent
yes i have made research and nobody is as stubborn fighting cheaters than i am. i never let a single cheater play on cybergames when i was playing there and i played there a lot.
Parent
he wasnt busted for some random public cheat or senseless cvar violation, it was for being palehook customer. Thats actually worth of mentioning.

btw, I have never cheated, never even tried...
Parent
well i know people who were in that list and never used the cheat and i know people who got caught from public cheat who has been cheating for years competitively so the way of getting busted doesnt matter you never know what was going on anyway :F

what im saying guys like clouver are an unlucky minority and most of the oldschool players have cheated and surely those nexus tryouts have killed ET more than razz's or clouver's cheating for example

its not like you would admit cheating but if that was true you would be the first guy i know who hasnt cheated, besides me.
Parent
I dont think nexus tryouts nor razz rivatunner journeys killed ET. ET was slowly dying before, now its just more apparent that existence of real competition in ET is near its end (its just like it is, everything has its lifespan, including software).
Its not like I never cheated, ofc I played Doom II with IDDQD/IDKFA combos, but I have never cheated in any online game. To be honest, I can never understand why one needs to cheat, I was never tempted to try it. I actually dont mind ppl trying out cheats, not even when they are stupid enough to get some for money, but only when do so on localhost, pwning bots, not online.
Parent
i mean, cheating on public servers discourages so many noobs there and might cause some to forget about the game. none of the competitive cheaters were outrageous as that and didnt have such an acute impact on anybody.

im guessing it's self-esteem problems or something or if you're not doing good on the game and just getting smashed, makes you wanna skillboost and smash back 8f i bet so many paranoid noobs started cheating because they thought everybody else cheats too, you know.
Parent
Your post lacks a certain information about your cheating history, kindly provided by Fuzz.
Think Ensam busted him once of wh with an avi, if i remember correctly he even got banned for it, dont remember l0l.
Parent
QuoteI would define myself as a highskilled player.

same here, and the best player all around the world lol

image: 680-true-story-guy