Team-Visualize need 2

Hello guys raZy and me are want rebuild Team-Visualize.

We looking for 2 players.

What We can offer you:

-midium skill
-voice/war servers
-we want to play cb/esl ladders and other stuff
-we want be serious team, not 1 week project !

What We looking for:

-medic dmg whore med skill atleast or better
-medic reviver med skill atleast

contact us at pm cf
or
at #tvl.et IRC /q cr4x or /q raZy

OUR LU ATM IS:

FranceLithiuM
GermanyRESiX
RomaniaraZy
Polandcr4x

Your's cr4x and raZy ! :)
Comments
good luck ;)
gl lithium and co :)))
Gl 1337hium
HOE GAAT MET JE POOLSE CHICK LOLOLOL
Parent
gl crax ;)
thx flux mate :)
Parent
gl lithium
no flame intended, but you're surely overrating yourselves a little, good luck though.
cmon idiot ......who are u to judge them ? GL nice guys
Parent
considering i've played them multiple times in the past...month or two, i've got a pretty clear opinion.
Parent
may I ask whats ur skill?
Parent
are you saying i'm not entitled to my own opinion? besides my skill here has no value to your arguement cause i don't rate players better or worse than me.
Parent
well my point is that ET skills are so fucked up anyway atm ...and if they want to be medskill then maybe they are becouse its pretty much impossible to say they are not med ...and I asked ur skill couse I want to see can I agree with this.
Parent
med max.

no arguement there about the skill levels being fucked up, but it's mainly due to people overrating themselves. and just because it's all fucked up doesn't mean i could say i'm med+(or them being med in this case). see, the real reason why i know they're not med skilled is, cause i play for business district, and we've played them several times in the past, and not once has it been a close competition, setting a 6minute time on goldrush with a low+ lineup against them seriously makes me doubt they're med :/
Parent
Team Visualize:O

say hi to Jim for me!