Tukis avi

Im back to play SOME hours during the weeks, 3 evenings would be pretty good, cant play friday-saturday at all..

Check my profile for some info but in a nutshell im in a bad shape and never was good so I care most about your clan's good atmosphere, not so much about skill. I can play every class and 2v2/3v3/5v5/(6v6?) is all fine

I dont have mic (*e might actually got my old one working somehow,dno) today if you wanna play with me now but will buy one if I find good group of players

Im oldskool and started like 2004 but haven't been playing actively in a clan in like 1½yrs or so.. Thats why I have atm Slac but heard there is some other thing again that should be used? If so you could help me out with that aswell!

So! Contact me and lets roll some ppl

I would
Comments
gl m8 :)
you would photoshop?

image: Dumb-Bitch
u have only had ugly girls..or no girls at all, not sure about my opinion yet. Just know you are nolifer nerd who doesn't even know good looking girls actually exist
Parent
you are making non-sense, are you idiot?

and actually, you are the only nerd by thinking a huge photoshoped girl is hot.

thanks for proving that ur stupid
Parent
What part doesnt make sense? Not my problem if you stupid french men too stubborn to learn English. And that picture of that girl is hot yes, never seen her IRL so hard to say more :)=
Parent
Quoteu have only had ugly girls..or no girls at all, not sure about my opinion yet

thats why i dont know if a girl is hot or not??

are you a guy that can masturbate on manga ??
i think yes,

ur pic was shit, and over photoshopped, if you see her irl, you will shit bricks
Parent
What I tried to say was that you have never even touched real girl so hard for you to judge what is real and what is not, only sexual thing you have experienced prolly was when you sneaked into your mommy's bedroom and sniffed her granny panties full of shit from wet farts
Parent
so you think that girl looks same irl??

learning english has nothing to do with judging photoshopped girl, you are retarded.
Parent
"And that picture of that girl is hot yes, never seen her IRL so hard to say more :)="

It has to do this much, if you cant understand so easy sentence that is given above its pretty hard to try to take your arguments srsly :)
Parent
Quote by youJust know you are nolifer nerd who doesn't even know good looking girls actually exist

Quote by meand actually, you are the only nerd by thinking a huge photoshoped girl is hot.

dude ur so useless, wont answer you again,

go fap on photoshopped girl, seems like you love them
Parent
o___________O
Parent
Are you serious? You insulted him just because he tried to come up with a joke?
Parent
Nah, if you are so interested look for previous posts, he is picking up on me
Parent
Oh, ok. Sorry then... ;S
Parent
slac changed its name to tzac http://tz-ac.com/
the account is same (if you had a slac account earlier), just redownload the client

gl!
gl HOMO :_D
gl :)

where nugis