Question

What do you think?
Is it a good reason you will be kicked from 6v6 lineup, if you played good for the clan, etc.

but if you said you liked 3v3 more than 6v6 a couple of days ago???

What do you think
Comments
ramco pls niggah wtf ga je nu doen, ik heb je er 1 niet uitgekickt 2 ik heb je als backup gezet dus wtf
yes definitely, ban from cb + hardwareban, too!
there is posibility that you wont do so much for team if you have to play 6on6 and not 3on3.

e.g. there's match very late and they need you to play, but you have something important to do. if it was 6on6 you could say "no" while if it was 3on3 you could say "OK". you stated that you prefer 3on3 more than 6on6, so they change you for someone who loves 6on6 more than 3on3.

nP,

btw, 6on6 > 3on3
That sucks, or maybe you :DDD ( joke<3 )
vessay reply something
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Parent
vessar good boy
Parent
Fuck you very much!
Parent
YES GOOD REASON
probably wasnt good enough for the job.

maybe you should apply for @pwnage<3.
They're the perfect clan for you =D
I like 3v3 more than 6v6.
3v3 is like one spawn kill you lost lol
Parent
not rly, that depends much of the map... well u know I don't like rtcw maps... but spawnkilling isn't so easy without rifle, panzer and mines, what makes 3on3 so much enjoyable to play as well
Parent
i suppose, but 3 clicks of a nade and a lucky block throw is a good way to spawn kill, its quite easy
Parent
If your low+ it is, watch teh highskillors paly.
Parent
for everyone it is, not just low+ any skill
Parent
Hmm, of the 50 wars, we lost 1 time because of a nade kill. So, your just playing the wrong way imo =o]
Parent
naa always won our 3on3s :>
Parent
ALWAYS? Hmm, then you have to be pretty darn good, or your just playing against people who just started playing the game.
Parent
well we play nabs to get warmed up then move on to a higher level, like playing super mario world on different settings =D
Parent
you saying im low+?
Parent