GamePlayServers are looking to sponsor teams!

Hello,

My name is Kyanite and I am here on behalf of GamePlayServers.com.

As you can read from the title of this thread, we at GamePlayServers are interested in sponsoring teams should we come to a suitable agreement. We are currently accepting all applications. Should we decide that we wish to establish a partnership with our company and your team, we will then go into further negotiations regarding what we can offer you.

This post is rather short, however we believe it is self explanatory. Should you wish to apply for any form of sponsorship with us here at GamePlayServers.com, please register on our forums and post here: www.gameplayservers.com/forum/index.php?/forum/5-sponsorship/

Thanks for your time & good luck to all applicants!
Comments
www.gameplayservers.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

great forum
Got same :-(
Parent
No idea why it's doing that.
It works fine for myself and everybody else whom I have asked.
Try accessing our main page: http://www.gameplayservers.com
and then try accessing the forum from the menu.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Parent
better save your money
GL GPS!

Servers are great so for for us!

Greetz

NBS-HunteR
cool story bro, you just want some tards to register on your site, NO THX
a juz mialem pisac ;x
Parent
Firstly, it's not my site.
Secondly, the only reason people would register is to apply for sponsorship. We're not interested in getting people to register on our site, we're actually interested in helping this community out by sponsoring teams with servers.

Enough said.
Parent
yeah and i am chuck norris

enough said.
Parent
i think hes trolling.
Nope.
If clans are interested in applying for sponsorship and we find them as a viable option after speaking and discussing things with them then we'd be more than happy to supply them with servers.
Parent
GL GPS!

Good support , nice servers!

NBS-xarQi
Member For: 0 days HÖHÖ
stop this shit troll, and welcome the newbies in the comunity nerd
Parent
I command you!
Parent
access denied
Parent
You should finis:)our website before you offer servers and stuff :)
The website is fully functional and has been for over a year.
Parent