janusz needs moviemaker

Hi, im looking for a moviemaker who will make for me a short clip. I have four demos with smg/support actions and two really unique ninja actions (both with doc run).

Moviemaker should be somehow creative because these ninja actions needs some uniqueness/creativity. In addition good quali is also welcome :D

I can offer some cams since i love to do cams, but my pc is 2low for a proper recording and rendering. Some cam samples you can watch in sinn1es Psykotic, i made few cams for this movie.

I can suggest few tunes. If ur intrested pmme
Comments
gl:)

wnb Finlandjanus
hello i am a ninja and i am a moviemaker, it just so happens in fact that i am the best ninja and the best moviemaker which makes me special, however i have no interest in this project and wish you the best of luck
and if €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ ? with also €€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Parent
well you have no interest in this project because this project may show that you're not the best ninja

thx
Parent
well u can't really be better ninja than me because u never played against good teams? i made some of the best teams in ET look like noobs with my ninja antics..
Parent
from my point of view and somehow also experience of 2-3 years of playing it does not matter if you're playing vs top or vs med skilled teams, while ninjing you dont try to win a duel or defeat a great set(by top teams) crossfire, you dont try to win by tactics, you just want to move from place to place imperceptible and inaudible. Thats why it is matter of luck and of some instinct, so its not matter of skill. Also sometimes its easier to catch the flag/steal the docs with a skilled clans with tactics, than a mixes/low teams when everyone runs everywhere.
Parent
completely wrong. more skilled players are more aware and have better gamesense.
Parent
you answered yourself because many of "skilled players" are skilled only aimwise, not gamesense wise. If you're playing vs "skilled teams" you should have noticed that.

"Being aware" has nothing to ninja since true ninja uses the moment when opponent does selfkill, low skilled players usually don't self as often as skilled players do.
Parent
again wrong. let's stop this conversation because u don't understand about what being skilled is.
Parent
*because you don't have proper arguments
Parent
you may stop replying now :s
Parent
+1

ignore this kamz guy
Parent
too many stupid ppls around here, fuckhim manjm8 :D
Parent
I always found skilled players easier to read when I went into ninja mode
Parent
You obviously have never seen Kamz ninja skills.
Parent
cheers mate :]
Parent
MAKE ME CLIP THEN !
Parent
Price List:

500 euros - Full Project
200 euros - Minimovie
30 euros - Test clip

Pay up.
Parent
no, just no.
Parent
Who speaking to u ? :SSSSSSS
Parent
what idevil said. :D
Parent
Who speaking to you? :SSSSS
Parent
poor u ! get out of my face!
Parent
someone is mad because he's black
Parent
can I pay with paypal ?
Parent
yes but 10 euro extra charge
Parent
make me a clip or i ll publish secret kamzpictures ;P
Parent
fumble motivated to make a movie
you've to pay some €€€€€€€€€€€ for decent frag movies now-a-days.

HOW SAD?
ppl actually get trolled by kamz how sad
Parent
Expected to see Kamz bickering before reading, was not disappointed.
ye, troll will always be a troll
Parent
i always deliver.

btw u thought about me because im awesome at ninja and moviemaking btw, no troll
Parent
For yourself, sure. For most of us, it is hardly entertaining, you used to be a lot better.

I thought about you because you are a good moviemaker and known for your many ninja attempts, yes.
Parent
i bet on that me and Poland mikEHHh are better ninjas than you :')
Parent
who and who?
Parent
u ego bastard !
Parent
BelgiumhEAVEnN / KourtNey?
Parent
yes that one , heard he is pro on mvm
Parent
shadap , i'am heaven , tard
Parent
who said ur not heaven ? ":D"
Parent
give me pw of ts3 .rr
Parent
u have to ask for it on rr forum
Parent
sam se zrob cwelu :XD
you've to pay some €€€€€€€€€€€ for decent frag movies now-a-days.