Snatix avi

Yo, i'd like to find some guys to play some 2on2 / 3on3 quite regulary
After the inactivity of NetherlandsLatency and some problem, i'd like to find a team who's playing in the CB / ESL ladders and next cups who are comming

I'm from France, can speak fluent english i think

My skill is a bit higher than med i think
If i know someone in the team, would be a big plus
You should be able to compete at a decent level
Be motivated ingame and want to improve
Be active

Think i said everything, ask me if you want to know more

Contact here or Spain#Delinquentes.et `Snatix

image: Ana_Hickman_020
Comments
gl monsieur fearless assasin :d
best of luck mate :)
good luck ;) nice player

im avi to play 2on2's with yaaa
stable med, goodluck papii :)
gl papiiiboy!
gl owner
you forgot to add: I'm an arrogant brain damaged faggot, who calls people, that I don't even really know, or dislike for no reason, retards, i think.
so true, also he's never med skilled.
Parent
Are these pliers sharp? delinQ :3 Snatix 10 deaths without fragging
Killing Spree decerto / Hennessy 14 frags without being killed

hmm, lets think now... hmm i think its the team that carried ur low ass?
Parent
Well you got 11928 DG and 13357 DR while i get 11058 DG and 12271 DR. You gave like 900 more damages than me while i was playing 2nd engi and you were playing rambo medic?? :D Also we can play a 3on3 anytime you want, i don't really know why you're hating, but if you wanna act like you're superior or something, let's play some game vs each other
Parent
once again you prove the fact that you know nothing about ET, anyways i admit that was one of my worst performances ever, but you always perform bad, and you asked me on gamestv, why am i hating ? don't you remember flaming me randomly like a year ago or something? maybe less. might be the reason.
Parent
? Your arguments are full of shit dude, you're the first one talking about Kills / Deaths and then you're saying that i don't have a clue about the game? Mind fuck?

Well don't really care what you think anyway :p even tho i lost some time answering to you
Parent
and what exactly makes u believe, that you are any better than he is? and he surely has a point if your dmg is just 900 above his, followed by receiving even more then 1100 damage than he did.. while he was the victim as engi and u werent - maybe you should get some knowledge about ET.
Parent
read our sentences again and stfu nazi
Parent
and now im supposed to notice what? u had ur shittiest et day ever, snatix, the new stray, getting carried by his other teammates. and if you would have a normal day u prolly facerolled all of us with ease... anything i forgot?
oh yeah ur still sort of mad, because he RANDOM flamed you a YEAR AGO, how nerdy u have to be to even remember such a nonsense for such a long time?
alone by 'arguing' with idiotic stereotypes u proofed yourself to be unable to discuss without insulting people u dont even know. poor kid.
Parent
Quotesnatix, the new stray

Now that was rude :(
Parent
just following his logic
Parent
On est d'accord, c'est toi qu'a le plus beau zboub!
Parent
Exactemement!! :D
Parent
ur not even med skilled when i have played against u so why dont u stfu?
Parent
your words to papi or the whole crossfires words to you? :X
Parent
gl mate!!
"My skill is a bit higher than med i think"

xd
Pretty ironic comming from you :)
Parent
"My skill is a bit higher than med i think"-NO->NEVER

.. be fair, because some guys can interpret this as a lie
Parent
You're not really well placed to judge anyone :)
Parent
when you are med or higher than i am your ET daddy...to be optimist is fine, to overestimate is also fine->but just for you..:)
Parent
cmon.. you ain't any higher then med...
Parent
tbh, that is a pretty honest self-evaluation.
Parent
I'm quiet sure he's better than you.
Parent
Dat zeg ik toch ook niet man..leer lezen

Ik zeg dat hij totaal geen med is.
Parent
Waarom zou jij überhaupt hier posten. Je hebt duidelijk nooit met hem gespeeld en daarnaast heb jij altijd gecheat en kom je nu lullen over iets waar je geen reet van af weet. Jammer!
Parent
gecheat? :D

en ik heb wel TEGEN hem gespeeld en hij werd bijna gerolled door een low (ik dus)
Parent
Francis & nicon & Hukk
:o
thought you forgave him :S
Parent
Here's teh story bro :

e-friends -> backstab -> forgiven -> e-friends -> removed me from his buddylist = backstab
Parent
I removed him, too, but don't consider it as a backstab :o I just preferred a short buddylist, maybe so does he?
Parent
gl snatixm8! <3
thx olgam8<3 let's play sometimes :(
Parent
ofc man, we should play more :(
Parent
+specula :DDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
:D sure m8 anytime :p and thx for gl
Parent
gl snatix
good player, must have!