strider avi for 3on3

Hellow, since im really enjoying to play ET again but im only playing 6on6 with Allianz, i want to start my own 3on3 team to play ladder and next OC.

About You:

*Somehow skilled + experienced
*No whiners
*Avi mostly after dinner
*Able to speak decent United Kingdom
*+18
*TZAC able

Message me here or find me @ IRC /q Strider_

*edit* : bring zhe hate!
Comments
jACKIE+mango=jANGO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Parent
ok

or jango means wild horse in surinamese, its not my new nick, just a crossfire nick.

dont u have some more avi topics to make btw, vatu? :)
Parent
ironic's doin thatt nowaddayssss
Parent
Banned until: 04.10.2011.
Parent
once a cheater, always a cheater
Parent
yeh, compare urself to perfo

":D"
Parent
As you said once a cheater always a cheater right? No matter who it was/is :) . And as far as i know perfo isnt more or less trustable than me since you dont know me from anywhere except from cf. And for what concerns to me i dont think im below or above of anyone in et scene
Parent
that last sentence pretty much made u look like a fool :)

And perfo has proved himself enough to the community. I would like to see you do the same
Parent
Sorry if i dont feel like i have something to prove to the community :) . I always played with friends and for fun so doesnt really matter to me if community think i owe them something.
Parent
what a nerd lol
Parent
u got served :p
Parent
No not really. The only thing i get from this is that this guy thinks he is below perfo in some way i dont get. Skill? Sure. But i dont feel like perfo is more trustable than me tbh
Parent
he just played on Lans and stuff...
Parent
strider went to the 3 portuguese lans, 2times finishing at 2place and was mvp in one of them so community gave him the nc captain position for clanbase nations cup
Parent
"portuguese lans" dont remember any coverage of that - and just to say the skill-level wont be high enough to judge...
Parent
The skill level was pretty good on that time, we played both finals against players like setup sexclick arto Qkr jet what iur and stuff, it was not on the skill level of cpc's but it was not a low+ lan. In the lan sponsored by steelseries we even got 150e prize so it was not so bad for a 10teams lan tournament.

ps: im sure u can find some topics or journals about these lans
Parent
was that the year the entire nc-team got busted or? just wondering that's all
Parent
lol no, that was kMt NC team
Parent
http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=30541

your 2nd account: Registration date: August 24, 2011
Parent
u arent even near medskill... whole alliance team sux a way 2hard...
So much hate :O
Parent
yea becuz i hate lowskilled randoms like u, u call yourself somehow skilled but ure just low+/med-...
Parent
cb challenge please. Team c[_] Care
Parent
ok date/time? :)
Parent
Why it's +18? Whats wrong whit under 18?
many -18 are whiners, arrogant egos, helium voices etc.

but there are some exceptions.
Parent
lold with "helium voices" XD:DX
Parent
next OC ;)...GL
/!\

looking forward to chaplja finally banning your multiaccount nogueira which was created, against your statement that chaplja didn't unban you after the ban would have expired, 2 months before the ban of the strider account would have expired.
looking forward to the proofs of the first ban so then I can hv a laugh with nerds like u
Parent
http://www.tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=1053

Strider's TZAC user profile (00001053)

Registration date: July 28, 2010
Anti-cheat status: CHEATER
Used cheats in: ET
Account status: Banned
Suspension reason: Heur/Hacked game
Banned until: 04.10.2011.

http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2802983&suspend=1

Type Suspended from playing on ClanBase
Cheat type Cheating (aimbot, wallhack, spiked models, ...)
Description Caught by SLAC // Cheating (Heur/Hacked game)
Game Enemy Territory
Created 04 Oct 2010 22:02
Banperiod 12 months
Nickname Strider
Name Ricardo Nogueira
Country Portugal Portugal

http://188.165.222.183/profile.php?id=30541

nogueira's TZAC user profile (00030541)

Registration date: August 24, 2011
Anti-cheat status: OK
Account status: Registered member

here you palhaco and now stop acting like a complete retard, unless you are one
Parent
AS I SAID BEFORE, STILL LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE PROOFS OF THE FIRST BAN, DIDNT SEE ANY DESCRIPTION/PICTURE/WNB BUST AVI/CODING.

D E A L W I T H I T N E R D.
Parent
"Heur" that's a method to inject the game
Parent
ok u are too dumb to get it, i quit
Parent
such a cool journal