#erAse.et needs YOU

Hellooo dear community,

image: wilz10

Is one of the teams that has been around these boards and in the game for quite a while now, in fact we celebrated our 2,5 year birthday not too long ago! However, with time a lot changes and with grief in our hearts we’ve had to see some of our most trusted members and friends leave. I am sad to announce that it is now my turn to take a step back and be put into back up, because it is hard for me to combine ET and reallife at this moment.

This means there is an opportunity for one of you guys though! As #erAse.et is now looking for:

+ A med/+ rifle (terms are you must be better than Ap0c/Deann, which is not very hard.)
+ Dedicated to helping us move forward.
+ Avi on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday at least (between 20:00 and 23:00 GMT +1).
+ Motivated!
+ Multiclass would be preferred, since you will not play rifle all the time (mostly will).
+ An awesome & funny guy that gives comms and is up for a joke. (being a stoner is a +)
+ Teamplay. (!)
+ Have xfire, we don't use irc!
+ AND NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE Poland

If you sadly enough do not meet one of these requirements, you can still feel free to apply of course! Unless you do not have the skill requirements, in which case you can bugger off or be our fanboy. In return, we have the following to offer:

+ Dedication. We hate to lose when we don't have to.
+ A lot of laughs and some pictures of our hot members and not to forget a lot of madness!
+ Playing offi’s at least once a week.
+ ts 3 server + gameserver
+ Stability. We've been playing together for 2,5 years now, and some of us even more.
+ Participating in esl 6on6 winterleague!

So we hope you are able to help us out!

PM http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=message&mode=compose&to=27920 if you are interested and/or need more info's!

TRY OUTS TONIGHT AT 20:00-21:00ish[/u]

Line-up:

FinlanddTEC7 medic
United KingdomNips medic
United KingdomElement fops
United KingdomroDs medic
NetherlandsesSe eng/smg
EuropeYou? RIFLE

NetherlandsDeann
FinlandtoNi (once he gets his inet)
FinlandBossHK
FinlandEpo

Thank you in advance!

image: x99ss
Comments
NO POLAKS
NO POLAKS
NO POLAKS

I'm first in the list because I'm the best :)
Yes, that is absolutely why I put you there.
Parent
HELLO HEROES!
daaaaantjeee :$
Parent
gl nathan&daniel :)
succes boys ;)
Boss backup??? Gl anyway!
nah die vond ik een van de mindere vandaag :P wel leuk verhaaltje, hihi
Parent
hehe, succes met zoeken van replacement!

hoezo heb je het nu drukker dan dat je het eerst had trouwens? lobii
Parent
njah ook beetje motivatie ofzo, maar ik kan sowieso zondagavond al niet ivm chick/werk/reizen en zondag is dé ET avond :p
Parent
True, achja komt wel goed schatje! ":D" chick/werk/reizen is sowieso belangrijker dan ET-avondje! <3
Parent
om nog maar te zwijgen over de gruwelijke katers die mij zondagavond nog slechter laten spelen dan normaal xDD
Parent
what about a Poland who started this game when you weren't able to poo on ur own :D?
Most of us have been playing this game since the beginning, just not etpro :p
However, if your english is good, as well as your connection and you don't shout kurwa every damn time you die, imo you are allowed to pm :D
Parent
i don't play this game anymore, was just kidding tho.
Parent
nothing wrong with Polish folks 8(
take Finland Hukk, he rolls, srs.
no e-weed?me sad :(
take Norway Hexagon
Only team able to play on my level (Stoned). GL
omg you paid 50 euro for that logo? My grandma without hands even could do better
... We got it for free from some competition thingy
Parent
nice logo, gl guys
gl friends