AlexL + Pepper

We are searching for a highskilled ET clan with good experience of clanwars

We expect that you compete in cups+leagues outside of clanbase since we dont play there, and that you are available atleast 3-4 days per week to practice.

AlexL:

Age 18
Country Sweden
Ex-clans DF, eVent, Mortal, Team Swe
Classes Medic; Fieldops

Pepper:

Age 20
Country Sweden
Ex-Clans DF, eVent, Mortal, Modesty
Classes Medic; Fieldops

sug kuk horer
Comments
hahahahhahahahahahaha
Oh, thought this would be a busted thread, but gl! :D
²nd so hard xD
Parent
they're too smart to get busted :(
Parent
lol i thought so too ;D
Parent
The people who got kicked from SM-ligan for bad behaviour...
yea, there were no biased admins in charge of smligan sure...

its not like we were treated unfairly or anything :)

I mean we really deserved to get a forfeit loss against a stupid ass norwegian team cause we called them thick old guys and sperm children cause they took 20 mins to rup, especially after they got owned by us and started to whine about stuff cause they are sore losers.

Also funny is that we played against a finnish clan that called us fucking noobs in the game, but that is ok you know, no forfeit loss for them :), we deserved imo, others dont deserve to be treated like that, but we do :)

And we were really naughty when we had 2 fakenickers in the semi-finals when the other team had more fakenickers, I mean, we didnt have our original line up left, but its better to let the other team get a forfeit win instead of playing a FUN league. And the ban was completely justified, as we all know, bringing in 2 fakenickers is really BAD behaviour , but only when it comes to us :), other people arent behaing badly when fakenicking, its just ut :)
Parent
Talk to ze hand... cause ze face, she wont listen.

Seriously though. I don't care what your excuses are, I know the people who were in charge of SM-ligan quite well and I believe them alot more than you.
Parent
thats quite clever, lets not look at facts, just believe what you want to believe

so whenever you dislike someone, you dont need a reason
Parent
well you dont really need a reason to dislike someone ;p
Parent
You probably cant dislike someone without a reason, you need some info on the person in question and then you make your mind up
Parent
tjena gumman..

ble dere ikke kicket for hax altså? men pga bad behavior?
Parent
nä bara för vi sa fula ord :P
Parent
skilled guys, gl
image: 320px-10045196

Cheater & Cheater
ALEXL PEPPER NACKIS=PROOWNSOZ
And why aren't these 2 banned from xfire and the other cheaters are?
GL!L!L!L!L!L!!

eVent & n30: sug kuk
my favourite hacker :D <3<3
gl pwners!
leaking hackers , hated by both the cheating community and also by the none cheats, gl guys!
the pro coder has spoken...
Parent
gl alexL :)
no mine :D
gl pepper !
thx, send me a demo or something, Im bored :X
Parent
totally CLEAN !!!
är ni unbannade nu eller? :D