[GIVEAWAY] 2 x Corsair RAM & Xigmatek 120mm fans!

GamePlayServers are glad to announce a brand new giveaway which we are doing. Two lucky people will win themselves two gigabytes of Corsair RAM & a 120mm Xigmatek fan each!

Do you want the extra two gigabytes to speed up your computer? Do you need that extra bit of cooling to keep your computer nice and cool whilst gaming? Well why don’t you enter?!

The procedure of entering for this giveaway is simple! All you have to do is like our facebook page and share it, thats it ! This giveaway will go on for a 1 month period – hence it will finish on the 1st February 2011.

If you wish to enter, simply like our facebook page and regularly check it. www.facebook.com/GamePlayServers
Comments
also shipping to germany?
Yes, shipping is to everywhere.
Parent
Alright. Just a little tipp: It seems like you want to advertise your facebookpage and therefore your marketingstrategy is based on some kind of lottery, correct?

You will definitely get a lot new Facebookfollowers, but you could get even more, if you add something new to your lottery. The only aspect people have to do at the moment is following your facebookpage and the only place where you advertise is crossfire right now. If you add one more circumstance such as 1. following facebook 2. sharing the content then every new follower would also advertise for your product. On crossfire there will be only lets say 3000 reader and 500 new follower, but all of that follower also share the content, then you will have far more than 3000 readers.

Just wanted to tell you a much more effective way of social media advertisement mate. GL with your project
Parent
Spoke to the person incharge and has asked me to implement your idea.

Cheers!
Parent
also shipping to belgium?
Yes, shipping is to everywhere.
Parent
2 gigs? :D
found it funny aswell,
2GB
broblem?
Parent
wow hory shet 2 gigabytes of corsair thats like what 10 eur or something

still liked tho
if i like it, will it show up to my friends?
coz that would make me uber-nerd-socially-awkward-penguin-kinda-guy
Liked & shared :)
Lajkt & shert.
liked n shared
not liked and didnt share
oh u so evil.
Parent
u talk to urself :x
Parent
he´s so evil
Parent