Nbs members misusing admin rights?

So, got permission to use a nbs war server from and nbs admin for general shitting around & stuff, minding my bloody own business 'til this happened.

Played a 3v3, Purple(?) wanted to watch the game. It wasn't ok for our opponents so we asked them to ref logout and/or leave.

you people should watch out not to give away ref passes for these guys

image: wet20120107015622
Comments
don't mind mustang, he ain't quite the most inteligent guy :-)
yeah but my point being that those shitbags should be sacked.
don't know about his pal there though, couldn't catch his tzac id.

*hint hint
Parent
"sacked" :D made me smile ;)
Parent
though I must say, those servers belong to the ET pub players within the NBS clan and I'd rather not post it that publicly to be honest if I were you, because the headadmins of NBS dislike it if non-NBS players use our servers :-) So that probably won't only bring mustang problems, but demz0r as well
Parent
well nbs sponsored codelust at some point. don't know the situation at the moment though
Parent
yup, but then you get your own server ^.^
Parent
getting sidetracked here.
If someone uses that server i'm not dumb enough to go and kick them.

an immature admin is the bigger problem
Parent
kalli just want to say, you are as stupid as fuck and I am much smarter then you are :)
Parent
I'm kidding dude ^^ though it wouldn't surprise me if you really did that ":D"
Parent
you mad lith? :D
mad and sorta drunk as well 8)
Parent
to bad thats not my tzac ID.
yeah I just found out as well.

well someone's been namefaking but I really have no clue how he got the ref pass anyway.

e: sorry about that
Parent
might be Purple then.
Parent
seems like 1 of the admin / member is using diff names.

seen names so far:

Mustang:xarqi:purple

myn vote goes to purple since i seen his name couple of times in his tzac id screens
thanks farhan for looking into it.

anyhow, I really don't care who it is.

I'm sure I would've responded quite differently if he had presented him as an nbs member. He never replied who he was, even though I asked him at least twice. When asking to leave, (everyone getting a bit pissed at this point), he starts kicking our opponents. Kinda childish behaviour from anyone.
Parent
OFG ADMIN ABUSE IN 2012

ET SO DEFINETELY DEATH
IT SEEMS LIKE THAT! OMFG ET DEAD AS FUCK
Parent
no admin abuse just felt like making kids rage D: <3
yeah, really mature.

how about growing up?
Parent
its purple. its his tzac ID there you go, thanks for blaming me...
man are you all under 15? I apologized once, not gonna do it again.

edit: yeah edit the ' thanks for blaming me, nerd' part out to sound more mature.
Parent
ye sorry didnt read that... I apologize for that :)))))))))
Parent
well thank you and no problem. You just promoted yourself a 100% in my eyes.

more than I can say for Purple
Parent
speaking about kids.... 'purple'
Nbs members are retarded :D
How come? Do you know every1 of them? Am i retarded?

If you say so, then it must be !
Parent
:DD I talk about NBS pub members like Hipkat who mute and kick everyone without reason blablabla !
Dunno if you are retarded, i dont know you !
Parent
hipkat doesnt have ref or admin levels anymore because he didnt seem to could handle them. and by the way why are you speaking for all pub memers... if you actually only mean hipkat
Parent
pub members like

sleep time cu
Parent
Gnéééééééééé; gniiiiiiiiiii; gnaaaaaaaaa; gnoooooooo, gneeeeeeee; gnuuuuuuuu
Parent
Hahah I f*cking love this. ROCK ON PURPLE!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why are there so many mad people??? look at me im so raged, cause i got trolled >.> man o man kinda feel like i'm in 2nd grade fighting over cookies :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD trolol :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mad kids
Member For: 8 days
Parent
Gnomert
kiddng homosex mate

panda
Parent
you told him!
Parent
you seem mad
Parent
pretty awesome troll. respect!
Parent
you are an idiot
Parent
12 year olds gonna 12 year old
correction 9 sir 9 plx get facts :D
Parent
Here goes the already fucked up reputation of Nbs. :)
Why do you play on our servers if you think that? And he was kicked by a non-nbs member anyway.
Parent
Because your server is the only one who got players on, exept for Bio but it's always full ;)
But it doesnt change the fact that some of the admins are childish.
Parent
better post this on NBS forums www.et-clan.com
I always enjoyed playing on the Nbs public, the admins were friendly :)
Kaos once kicked me, but he was in a bad mood so I forgave him! :D
Parent
this would have never happened if you played with me bra
is it rly worth to post this on crossfire?

come talk to admins about this?

1: purple is no nbs members/admin anymore for already a month , he just got the ref passwords from the past because we dont feel like changing it every week. Anyway tomorrow or in 2 days we have new ip's new dedi new passwords. Sorry for this disbehaviour of a non admin/member of Nbs.

2: what are u doing on those warservers anyway
Apparently demz0r said salaneuvos that he can use the server for match.
Parent
If I remember right demz0r is only responsible for cups and tournaments, not for the servers
Parent
cancer server is the best!
Its very easy to blame whole NBS for this...

First of all, the player who kicked you is no member anymore. And even if a member is abusing, why dont you contact an Admin on IRC or something, in stead of posting it on CF. Really dont get it what you want with this post, except give NBS a bad name because there is somebody with ref that kicks you who isnt even a member...

If you have 100+ members, there will be a good chance that some of them are not good. Thats why we dont give admin rights to all our members anymore and if they abuse, you can contact an admin and the rights will be removed.
ofcourse it's easy to blame whole NBS, you recruit people don't you? Then you must know how such a person is. It's NBS problem if their admins go abuse, or give ref passes to retards like purple.
Parent
would've posted it in nbs forums but they are down.

and blaming would be quite far gone, just pointing out that you should narrow it down somehow. Not everyone needs those ref passes.
Parent
Well its very hard, if 15 of our 120 members have ref, and 1 will tell sombody, it can go fast and much more ppl get it.

Its just that the admins are working very hard on NBS and there are always ppl complaining. Ofc we would like to see no abuse etc, but its not that easy.
Parent
I agree.

hard isn't it
Parent