Team Poland Czaro busted

image: c093pcxlc6wi8du1r

Word on the street is that captain Poland Dialer knew who he is before recruiting him, which makes sense as Poland Czaro was first added into any clan in July 2011 - surely someone with six months of experience won't be chosen to represent his country. Apparently being banned is not a problem, though.
Comments
won't be enough for CB to do anything
nawet nie wiesz ile takich banow mi retardy na bobo odrzucily... bo ip im sie w tej chwili nie zgadza...
Parent
wtedy nie mialem dostepu do bobo ;p
Parent
gdzie jest Garym8
Parent
where is Killerboy? :$
wot happened to him?
Parent
life struck him
Parent
playing LoL
Parent
He was banned for cheating in a public server two years ago. I really can't see any motive for him to cheat in NC based on this history.
He has been banned for decades for playing under new accounts despite having an active ban for cheating. For example Finland Sample was simply "banned for cheating in a public server two years ago", but he did none of this bullshit and nobody has a problem with him playing in the current NC.
Parent
Dunno, I'd probably make a multiaccount, too, if I got banned for something not related to competitive play (and played any Clanbase games to begin with), so I can't judge.
Parent
Created 23 Jun 2008 12:58

actually.
Parent
cmon belka in team poland roster is obvious troll :) he wont play anyway =D
Parent
happened in ESL, they don't care about CB rwb bans
Parent
He's banned for multi-accounts/returning while banned in CB.
But he was last banned in 2009.
Parent
ahh another drama begins :D!
what drama? CB won't do shit
Parent
depends how other participants react to this
Parent
inb4 "care, he won't play anyway"
Parent
possible but i guess you achieved your goal anyway
Parent
nope, not yet. and in Germany I trust
Parent
head-hunterz

nothing new
XDXDXDXD
couldnt care less :) i also find it quite funny to see a KRP member whining about cheaters :D
yet, none of KRP members have cheated in clanwars
Parent
i like the part: 'in clanwars' :D
Parent
having random fun with mortar cams and such with a multihack downloaded by google's first link aint really serious business. KRP doesn't need to hack in the competitive games to be the best clan in the world. KRP is simply unbeatable.
Parent
"KRP is simply unbeatable"

y u ego 2 high
Parent
ego is similar to skills
Parent
Because KRP simply are unbeatable
Parent
Look at this man and how right he is
Extreme right
Parent
so true atm
Parent
sample is not ego is skilled!
Parent
KRP weird team. So many hate and like about it
Parent
Yet you've been beaten by #ALMIGHTY.ET several times
Parent
you are forced to care a bit as you'll have to change a player in your main line-up

polak prooven wrong again, wp blindi old m8

soz4ownage
Parent
doubt there will be a case like that, if someone from main lineup is off its a wildcard. No point playing mixes in NC :)
Parent
ye, I understand. After praccing for 8 months with same people it'd be sad having to change the line-up :D
Parent
we know that.
lol BOSKI ROMAN WYRUSZAM NA PARKIET tricked us, he must use a speech synthesizer lol!:P I couldn't recognize his voice at all :(:P
Robaciek has new friends, looking forward for KRP+atomowki.et&3rd retard of the year party at your place 8))))))
o chuj Ci chodzi teraz?
Parent
chickita sie zdenerwowala!
Parent
ze twoj maz jest zalosnym dektywem bez zycia :D
Parent
jaki ja tam detektyw, vanhis wszystko napierdalal
Parent
gdybys nie byl jeszcze wiekszym frajerem niz jestes, to nie zaczynalbys wklejac miliona linkow do cb z jakimis banami
Parent
raptem 4, zero szerloka i spierdalaj pyro
Parent
to chyba zapomniales wkleic tych linkow pod postem z nordick esports, ktorego sam pisales. bo przeciez ten belka tez tam byl na backupie z tego co widze po linkach ktore podklepales swoim przyjaciolom
Parent
y u no make sense
Parent
y u no paste these links under your pro multigaming nordick esport news
Parent
bo tam nie byl wpisany na bakap :D jakby cos zagral to jeszcze wczesniej by was wyjebali z NE
Parent
wtedy ci nie przeszkadzal a teraz tak, polecam http://lmgtfy.com/?q=warszawa+psycholog
Parent
bo co tam NE, a co tam team.pl
Parent
spojrz na kalendarz wpierw bo widze drugi l4z nam tu wyrasta , ktoremu nie pasuje czaro jako menager/backup w tak prestizowym turnieju jakim jest NC w 2012 roku
Parent
10 stycznia 2012
Parent
No siema nerdzie, musisz zrozumiec to ze mam wyjebane na wasz zafajdany team "przyjaciele". Widze ze duzo nie zrozumiales z moich wypowiedzi btw dodam ze jakis czaro "aka krolZ" jest na backupie to mam wyjebane. Zreszta szkoda gadac o tym waszym wielkim skladzie team poland za aktorski zgryz.
Parent
w dupie mam te linki, tak jakby twoj maz nie wiedzial o tym od ponad roku chyba juz. a teraz nagle mu odjebalo bo szuka jakiegos flejmu zeby zaistniec na scenie o gierkach i wygrac kategorie na najwyzszego cwela za rok
Parent
no sorry, ale to nie moj maz dodal ten topic

szpiedzy wokol nas
Parent
Quote - News o nordic esport -
Thanks to Robaciek

pewnie nic o tym nie wiedzial robercik lol sory xD
Parent
no news napisany dawno temu, moja wina ze wykorzystane?
Parent
mam bana na #krp.et :XD
Parent
still I like czaro<3 :DDDD
no offence but as much as i've seen you post around here - you 'like' the majority of retards.
Parent
sry but he is a rly friendly guy, idc if he is cheater or not, why shall I hate every cheater??? thats just bullshit czaro is and will be ever a nice guy
Parent
I can't and won't deny him being a friendly guy, but i can assure that the person who actually decides to cheat in a free game to win absolutely nothing, isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, that was my point i was trying to make.
Parent
well u never played or talked with him right?
I know many polaks who r retarded but not czaro,fanatic,hassan,hunter,grzesiek, illusion, pixe, TURKIl and krein =DDD
i dont understand why many people need cheats to pown in a dead game but idc I just wanna play this game with friends till et will die :)
Parent
someone who cares about people who's playing on cheats at dead and free game are retards :D
prop 80% of polish community don't give a shit about topics like this, and bust from old multiaccount :P
if someone is like sherlock searching for people with multiaccount, then he got problem with life, cuz he spend too much time before pc doing shit :)

nice job :))))))))))))
Parent
Wow. That is one of the most retarded comment I have ever read!
Parent
seareal is my sensei NP
Parent
have to agree.
Parent
haha, you are so wrong and naive :D
Parent
czemu?
jo lobia czaro as person :P
Parent
well, being nice and friendly is the last thing i could say about most of the polish guys you mentioned.
Parent
well i just can say, that i already played with them, chatted with them and played many times against them and they never raged, acted like egos or sth like that. I enjoy it to play against/with them
but everyone has another opinion and thats normal ;) otherwise it would be boring
Parent
i just can say which experience I got with this guys
u got another experience
thats ok :)
Parent
its not about opinions, you just dont know them but w/e :)
Parent
well maybe its true that i dont know them that good. i know them since june :DDD and i play this game for 2years now :)))
Parent
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=33767

QuotePosted by Specula on 18/07/2010

- playing since 3 years
Parent
well i playing since 1year and 10month etpro and around 1year and 6months esl clanbase :)
i played noquarter/jaymond for 2years with 6/7/8monts idk break.
thats why I wrote 3years because nobody would take someone who play etpro for 7months? :DDD
Parent
i mean offence cuz as much as i've seen you post here you're a retard. HEHEHE
Parent
i also tend to hang around with retards, starting with you, HA!
Parent
i guess he's like the other polaks playing on decent level, no life and gaming only, so it's normal for him to create new accounts if his 1st one is banned. Otherwise he would have no life AND no gaming, would be too hard for him to handle
no offence to the polaks ofc ::::D
i can see a massive paint job here!
:D

replace with palemki @ Team PL
palemki told me he wants the main lineup or none at all :) so i guess its not gonna happen :D
Parent
just take me noob :DDD
Parent
replace yourself or hunter by palemki would be a better choice!

kidding :p but palemki (if its the one I remember) deserved already a spot sometime ago, cant see why you wouldnt want him in main line up

(im probably confusing him with another one with similar nickname I dont really know, I just remember a guy that used to play with me and emorej/maxuh?)
Parent
yup, he played in xt6 and pinpals
Parent
it was 2 years ago
Parent
playing for ages doesnt give you the spot, its all about how you play and palemki just doesnt fit :) just my opinion though, dialer might have a different reason
Parent
I like smalec
lol dude, I thought this was about voiler for a second :s you scared the shit outta me

well done btw (:
Mhm, awesome.
gg forfeit, polaks always cheat :l
looks convincing.
Poland

I bet a lot more people cheat in ET ... even with TZAC :/
Once again someone became insane compared to his previous level and got busted. Stupid cheaters... atleast watch GamesTV or play with true talents, maybe you can learn something and won't play like a retarded robot who can't do anything except aiming.

Don't need to look after your past, or Killerboy skill to bust you. These cheater noobs fall down to the most simple 'Tricks', trully skilled players have brain and they use it for more thing not just fucking spawntime and aiming. kk

headhunters, trivium... cheaters clans, stupid Team-Poland should recruit its members from ex players of FF, savak, bv, devilry, uAznia, Authentic, FBI:D:D rest are hax2themax.

p.s.: Seems like I am, the crying whiner was right once again. sosi
e: Poland Poland is still one of the best :)
nonono, if we did that it would be friends only or connections!
Parent
Yea, most common nonsense of players who can't make it into NC team... You guys shoulg simply ignore them and start giving attention when they get normal in attitude and good enough for team... atleast if i was a leader i would do like that, popularity is not important, performance is :D
Parent
wypierdalaj jebany grubasie!
Parent
sprajt spierdalaj na drzewo pacanie prostowac banany
Parent
morda psie, idz na starych poszczekaj
Parent
He's shit :/

But he should be banned, since he's in violation of his ban for 120months.

BTW, you should check my etpro guid :) Ends in 1337, because I'm awesome. True story.
useless player anyway, noone cares :D
hey guys, hes a cool guy and nice guy on vent :)) no ego at all n stuff, just let him play :PP
+1 if its not sarcasm
Parent
wow didnt know ur that stupid
Parent
inb4 ban for the others cause of knowing and playing with a cheater
Would fit in this case.
Parent
he used voice modulator :'D
Parent
not gonna happen
Parent
but you know that adding him to roster was dialers troll :)
In that case Poland Dialer deserves a 3 month ban from CB for knowingly adding a disallowed player. Nice troll!
Parent
what if dialer didnt know that he is disallowed player? it is admins work to ban his new account. Should capitan check every player for possibility of having other banned accounts?
Parent
what if nice logic and then admin suddenly pokemon
Parent
i hope its just a hypothetical question and you dont actually think dialer didnt know about it?
Parent
well those what me or fintards think isnt proof for admins to ban dialer :)
Parent
yeah inb4 voice modulator camouflage.. oh wait too late already. This is such a comedy :D
Parent
yea i agree that adding players with 'strange' acc problems was stiupid but im sure cb admins woont ban dialer for it ;>
Parent
i dont know if it deserves a ban or not, but its utterly retarded thats for sure
Parent
przeczytaj sobie replaje goldo pod niusem o inwajtach :D
Parent
did u tell him that his english is fucking crap and he doesnt know even himself what he is saying?
Parent
just told him to read comments by goldo ;)
Parent
no to ze goldo w innym swiecie zyje to wiadomo od dawna :XD
Parent
he isn't added to the roster anyway
Parent
not anymore, check log
Parent
I SEE THIS iS YOUR HOME PAGE + REFRESHING HARD, replying to every comment within 5min max hahahaha
Parent
nope, got irc info from le spies
Parent
change etproguid dumb cheaters
hahaha dialer patrz kogo bierzesz jebany osle
przeciez on wiedzial :D
Parent
zamknij morde zajezdzie :D jestes cwelem
Parent
nie bo ty :x
Parent
and now Poland is not allowed to play CB NC XV ?
you kidding? this is CB, ofc they allowed, noone will get banned in the process too
Parent
ban team kurwa
cwele jebane nawet pograc nie dadza
a potem pierdolicie ze et is dead jak robicie drame bo sobie belka gra
takie kurwy co haxuja robia ta gre dead a nie ci co whinuja na haxerow - psie, ogol twoja dziewczyne albo naucz ja szczekac
Parent
he's bad, let him play!
Accordning tho the rules hypothetically every player from tmoe/"team poland" should be banned for 3 months? wasn't the same situation with Fear factory couple years ago?
+1
TEAM POLAND V2
promen
sw1ruz
upload
wassabi
makumba
staminaboy
absit
Parent
they was banned for playing with gnajda but only for Crossfire NationsCup
Parent
Only the captain because the other players had no way to affect the situation, since they haven't played a match together.
Parent
most of them have played in last ec and cups with czaro if Im not mistaken. shouldn't they be banned then ?
Parent
I think that rule is only used for Crossfire cups. In CB:

QuoteIf a Clan uses a banned player (also applies to ClanBase Hosted Cups):

Match the offence occured in will be forfeited.
The one allowing the player to enter the clan (f.e. by inviting the player or by setting a key so players can invite themselves) will be banned for 6 months.
Parent
that's weird coz in Fear factory situation they played 2 matches in EC with gnajda and all got banned for 3 or 6 months 0_o ?
Parent
Nie miej zludzen. W reprze i tak nie zagrasz :D
Parent
po 1 to kim jestes pedale po 2 kazdy z tego lajnapa moze mi co najwyzej glany czyscic a po 3 to nie jest repra polski tylko koledzy dialera
Parent
Zadajesz pytanie odpowiadajac sobie :D Wiecej spiny dzieci, w kadrze Polski w ETA trzeba zagrac ! Dobrze, ze od 2 lat ta gre traktuje wylacznie 4fun. Spinajcie dalej, moze jakims fartem zostaniesz kolega dialera ;o) ps. 100x bardziej wole kolegow dialera niz Twoich, ale to tak na marginesie ;)
Parent
spiety to ja bylem na maturze a nie w gierce internetowej baranie
Parent
To pozdrawiam, ze byles spiety na maturze :D ja sie bardziej spinalem jak gralem przeciwko dobrym przeciwnikom w ETA, a nie na jakiejs tam maturze!
Parent
dobra mistrzu pokaz mi jakakolwiek kadre ktora byla obiektywna. nie ma co ukrywac ze w przyjemnej atmosferze lepiej sie napierdala w pare pikseli. 2k4 - Frytek/Tsun wzieli swoich, 2k5 - Mietek to samo, dalej to nawet sie nie interesowalem, ale Wrobel tez nie robil zadnych castingow tylko postawil na kolezkow (nawet jesli to zwykle konie). repra zawsze byla tak dopasowywana, rozumieli to ludzie ktorzy konczyli z ta gra zanim zaczynales, wiec po co teraz cos plumkasz? jestes kotem to wykaz sie irl a nie w darmowej gierce walczac o zlote pantalony po 10 latach XD
Parent
Quote by Google translatorWrobel also made no casting the only erected a buddies (even if it's usually horses). repr always been so adjusted, to understand the people who ended up with this game before you started, so why now cos plumkasz? you're a cat

Makes perfect sense.
Parent
sorry that polish 'slang' is way different that ur poor translator. but yes my point was very clear, captains always took their friends to national teams. sometimes it did work, sometimes didn't. och and yes it makes perfect sense in polish, he can't even respond to this :( still i can do a proper translation for you, because am sure you won't find anywhere.

its a good opportunity to ask you something, why do you care so much anyway? i mean member of almighty Finland KRP shouldn't careless, in fact you'd bash every single team in the world in 3:50 max (no matter what map). all of you except for mana act arrogant but when it comes to playing - you take every single possibility to try shits like this. finland people offline scored even less than polish teams, according to cc (except for Squall) so what's your point? afraid of playing @ tzac or what? because obviously he was going to cheat to the max during nations cup after all those years XD
Parent
if i were you, i wouldn't spend my time on 'busting' one polish player, because you pown everything so whats the big deal with all this effort?
Parent
KRP is best and I bust who I want
Parent
HAHAHHA :D laughed so hard when I read you're a cat :D:D
Parent
a czy ja pisalem ze chce grac w reprze albo ze mnie wkurwia to kolesiostwo? nie. napisalem ze ci ludzi powinni dostac bana bo tak bylo poprzednio to czemu teraz ma nie byc a po 2 nie powinno sie tego nazywac repra polski bo repra to zbieranina najlepszych ludzi z danego kraju a to sa koledzy dialera a nie najlepsi gracze. oczywiscie ze bedzie kolesiostwo i wcale mi to nie przeszkadza bo to gra internetowa a nie pilka nozna :o
Parent
jesli chodzi o team poland to nigdy nie byla to 'zbieranina' najlepszych graczy z tego kraju wiec w ogole nie ma o czym pisac. ogarnal taki sklad jaki mogl, cos wiecej bedzie mozna pokomentowac dopiero po zakonczeniu. niemniej jednak jesli chodzi o polakow i niesprawiedliwe decyzje, to przeciez nie pierwszy raz (i bynajmniej nie chodzi mi tu tylko o et i cb).
Parent
oczywiscie ze zawsze bylo kolesiostwo ale nie bylo przypadku w ktorym bylo z 6 ludzi 2 razy lepszych od tych z mejn lajnapu nie wzietych nawet na bakap.
Parent
ta gra jest tak stara ze pare osob zdazylo sie przekrecic, wiec nawet ci 'lepsi' mieli chyba szanse zeby sie wykazac? czy moze jest tak ze cale zycie narzekaja o to ze graja tylko w slabych teamach, bo nikt nie da im szansy zarzadzic? tymbardziej, ze nie mam pojecia po czym wnioskujesz, ktos jest lepszy bo strzela lepiej czy o co chodzi? bo jesli chodzi o myslenie/doswiadczenie to nie widze zadnych niedocenionych perelek. a tak swoja droga to backup jest chuja warty o czym wie nawet palemki.
Parent
chodzi mi o to ze nie bylo sytacji w ktorej wybierany byl sklad w chwili kiedy bylo 6 ludzi ewidentnie lepszych od tych z lu. zdarzalo sie ze z maks 2 a nie tylu. majac na mysli lepszy mowie o ajmie i mysleniu. co z tego ze krejn czy frag maja doswiadczenie jak chuja strzelaja. kazdy med/+ moglby biegac ze strzykawka. samym dosiwadczeniem nie wygrasz. np taki palemki o ktorym wspomniales. gosc ma niby doswiadczenie? niech bedzie. gosc mysli ? niech bedzie. ajm na poziomie 3 ligi oc. ogladalem go ostatnio na codeust. gosc nie mogl nikogo zabic i jeszcze krzyczy o mejn lu? sama strzykawka duzo nie wnosisz do druzyny. nie lepsze jest polaczenie ajma i myslenia niz myslenia i doswiadczenia? zobaczymy jak to bedzie ale ja daje im 8 miejsce maks. jesli bedzie inaczej to sie mocno zdziwie
Parent
tak jak mowilem, nie ma co tu gdybac. jak n00n skladal kadre to tez podniosly sie glosy ze wypierdola sie na group stage'u albo zaraz po a jednak cos zadzialali. widzisz, dla mnie myslenie to jedno, doswiadczenie to drugie, aim to trzecie. niemniej jednak poza tym masz jeszcze inne czynniki wplywajace na gre, takie jak dobra atmosfera w teamie, determinacja, odpowiednia ilosc czasu czy tez ciagla praca nad soba i teamem. zreszta to tez nie moze byc tak ze 6 jest nastawionych na fragowanie - musza byc ludzie ktorzy pomysla nie tylko za siebie ale i za kolege z teamu.

wcale nie jest powiedziane ze szesciu teoretycznie najlepszych graczy bedzie ze soba lepiej wspolpracowalo niz ludzie ktorzy znaja sie i graja ze soba od lat. ja tez postawilbym na sprawdzonych zawodnikow, zamiast tracic czas na docieranie sie z 'mlodymi strzelbami'. btw, jesli chodzi o Kreina to nie wiem jak jest na ta chwile bo dawno nie widzialem w akcji, ale zawsze prezentowal bardzo solidny poziom. moze i byly lepsze rifle or w/e, ale stabilnosc tez jest bardzo istotna (dobrze to widac bylo na lanach). a jesli chodzi o Fraga to nie wiem czy kiedykolwiek chuja strzelal, bo tak naprawde graczy na tak wysokim poziomie (z ktorymi mialem okazje grac) moge policzyc na palcach jednej reki.
Parent
o ile dobrze pamietam to noon zebral wlasnie ludzi calkowicie pominietych przez wrobla a zaszedl tak daleko. to nie chodzi o docieranie sie z mlodymi strzelbami. niech graja same mlode strzelby tak jak to bylo raz i zobacz jak daleko zaszli. wystawianie samych nowych nie oznaczaloby ze nie bedzie tam dobrej atmosfery czy pracy jednego za drugiego. determinacja bylaby nawet wieksza nie wspominajac juz o czasie wolnym tych nowych. dlaczego teraz ci sami mieliby cos ugrac skoro zmienilo sie tylko 2 graczy i to na gorszych niz poprzednio.taki dialer bedzie gral w ta gre cale zycie uniemozliwiajac innym lepszym od niego i jego koleszkow gry w reprze. co z tego ze od czau do czasu wrzuci jakiegos wuta(pierwszy raz widze ten nick) zeby pokazac ze nie ma tylko jego kolegow. co do krejna to slyszalem ze gra teraz bardzo slabo chyba ze przynolifi przed NC. co do fraga to ja tylko widzialem jak w holandii dobrze gral a tak poza tym to naprawde nic szczegolnego.
Parent
tzreba bylo glosowac na innego kapitana - mielismy wybor
Parent
no ale bez zartow przyjacielu
Parent
pominietych przez wrobla? n00n w tym czasie byl zwiazany z ff, wiec poza tym ze gral sam - to byl wiesiek, ziomek, sarna, dialer, szanse dal xanahowi (ktory notabene tez juz gral/byl na celowniku ff) i edainowi (chociaz tez byly glosy ze kolesiostwo, ze sa lepsi od niego). wiec na dobra sprawe dal grac dal grac jednemu, ktory nie mialby szansy u wrobla.

widzisz, jak sie chwile zastanowic to nie pokazesz mi zadnej repry gdzie tak nie bylo.
Parent
z tego co patrze po lu z gtv to ludzie ktorzy nie graliby u wrobla albo co najwyzej byliby na bakapie (co jest rownoznaczne z pominieciem) to : dolar, zmk, edain, noon, xanah, + sarna, dialer. wrobel wystawilby caly sklad FF czyli pominalby tych wszystkich co wypisalem.
Parent
wariacie z tego co pamietam to jest zasada ze maks 3 z jednego klanu wiec nawet zeby chcial to nie mogl wystawic calego skladu. na pewno dialer, zmk czy sarna by zagrali, a ze xanahem byl podjarany jeszcze przed ff to tez wiesz. zreszta nie ma co tu gdybac, poprowadzilismy kulturalna konwersacje, kazdy z nas ma swoje racje. moze za rok cos sie zmieni. 3m sie
Parent
co nie zmiania faktu ze dolar, edain, noon , xanah zapewne by nie pograli, chyba ze na rumunie by ich wystawil :d
Parent
pierwszy raz widze ze cos madrego piszesz !!
Parent
"oczywiscie ze zawsze bylo kolesiostwo ale nie bylo przypadku w ktorym bylo z 6 ludzi 2 razy lepszych od tych z mejn lajnapu nie wzietych nawet na bakap. "

niech zgadne, wszyscy twoi przyjaciele z 3on3 klanow typu ofcofc ktorzy w zyciu zagrali moze z 5 razy 6on6 + ty ?:D nie mowiac juz o tym, ze za pewne nikt z tego skladu co jest teraz nie chcialby z wami grac szostek, bo nikogo z was nie zna itd wiec byloby jeszcze ciekawiej :) no ale za pewne i tak mi odpiszesz ze ta twoja 6 jest 2x lepsza od tej co jest teraz i nikogo z tych graczy nie potrzebujesz x
Parent
Ty fanatic sie nie wypowiadaj bo nie wiem co robisz w tym team poland a co do sw1ruza to jestem pewien ze skaralby cie jak dziecko low plusie
Parent
ciagle piszesz o tych szostkach ale tak sie sklada ze gralem ponad rok w exertach 6o6/5o5 pozniej okolo 3 miesiecy w europejskim teamie z kartezem etc i nie jestes w tym trybie w niczym lepszy ode mnie :-) wiec skoncz juz z tym pierdoleniem 3o3 i 6o6 bo jak gowno nie umie plywac, to mowi, ze woda rzadka
Parent
nigdy nie slyszalem zeby exerty albo 3-miesieczny team z kartezem graly w ec, esl premier czy oc premier, albo zagraly cos na jakis lepszy team na ettv zebys mial sie czym pochwalic, wiec troche jednak jestem lepszy w tym trybie :P
Parent
dobry klan a dobry gracz to nie to samo. gra albo sie klei albo nie , nam szlo srednio ale mielismy z tego przynajmniej frajde :-) i po czym twierdzisz ze jestes lepszy? widziales jakies moje gry 6o6? bo ja Twoje tak i wiem, ze jestem lepszy :p bez obrazy oczywiscie . pozdrawiam :)
Parent
my tez mamy frajde, a wy tu spinacie dupe :) i nie, nie widzialem twoich meczy 6o6 bo nie ogladam exert w akcji. pozdrawiam 8)
Parent
jestes kretynem

to ze grasz w ZNANYM teamie czyni cie przezajebistym a tak sie sklada ze upli w zadnym znanym teamie nie gra mimo ze jest dobry bo nie lize dupy nejmom i kolegom jak ty
Parent
mowiac o tej 6 nie mam na mysli tylko uploada czy nawet promena tylko ludzi ktorzy wlasnie napierdalaja w chuj czasu 5o5/6o6 a nie graja. mowisz ze nikt z "repry" nie chcialby grac z nowymi bo sie nie znaja itp. ale to nie ma nic do rzeczy bo ja wzialbym tylko zmk na rifle z tego obecnego skladu.
Parent
a to sie zdziwilem ze nikt z twoich gwiazdeczek 3o3 nie potrafi zamiatac
Parent
wymienilem uploada i promena bo kogo innego mialbym?
Parent
no nie wiem arnold , podobno do ziomka dolozylbys 5ciu, ktorzy napierdalaja 5v5/6v6 na wysokim poziomie w ostatnim czasie a zostali pominieci.. wiec jestem ciekaw kto to - oswiec nas 8)
Parent
ja elvis stex uplo syriusz
Parent
mieszanka wybuchowa - 2 lojtow, ktorzy darza sie wielka sympatia (przynajmniej z tego co wiem, chociaz ostatnio to wszystko jest mozliwe z tymi przyjaciolmi na smierc), mistrz 3o3, najlepszy eng w kraju + ty ktorego w akcji ostatni raz widzialem w 2010 roku jak z nami grales w :h. nie pozostaje mi nic innego jak zyczyc powodzenia :-)
Parent
elvis fop, stex eng reszta medy. ja elvis syriusz gramy w chuj czasu 5o5/6o6. stex troche krocej co nie znaczy ze by sobie nie poradzil . to samo tyczy sie uplo. mowisz cos a jakies sympati, nie wiem co syriusz ma do elvisa czy na odwrot ale zapewne to by sie zmienilo. twierdzisz ze dialer ktory najlepsze lata ma juz dawno za soba + krejn ktory gra teraz na poziomie 2 ligi oc + frag ktory blyszczal tylko raz w holandii (i jeszcze zostal wyjebany z tmoe przez swoich przyjaciol wymienionych wczesniej) + hunter ktory umie grac tylko na goldzie + ty majacy swietne umiejetnosci lizania dupy nic poza tym, zagraja lepiej niz moja szostka? nie pozostaje mi nic innego jak zyczyc powodzenia w nc. tak jak powiedzialem 8 miejsce maks jest w waszym zasiegu.
Parent
nie wiem czy zagralibyscie lepiej, bo nie mialem okazji was podziwiac razem. aczkolwiek prawie wszyscy przewineliscie sie przez :h/tMoe czy cos, wiec mniej wiecej moge sie domyslac jakby to wygladalo.

+ ty majacy swietne umiejetnosci lizania dupy nic poza tym - nic mi o tym nie wiadomo zebym komus musial lizac dupe :D
Parent
dokladnie, dalej wmawiaj sobie ze grasz w "team poland" dzieki swojemu skillowi
Parent
a ty dalej wmawiaj sobie ze jestes mistrzem enemy teritiri. ciao xxxx
Parent
mistrzem nie ale jestem napewno lepszy od ciebie. ciao xxxx
Parent
thx!
brzmisz jak rainy :D!
Parent
widocznie chlopak dobrze mowi :D
Parent
chlopak chcial zrobic showmatch mniej wiecej taki sklad jak proponujesz vs tp tyle ze nie widze w tym wiekszego sensu
Parent
zapewne "tp" by sie nie zgodzilo a jesli nawet to po naszej ewentualnej wygranej nic by sie nie zmienilo takze masz racje, nie ma to sensu.
Parent
Quotenie pozostaje mi nic innego jak zyczyc powodzenia w nc. tak jak powiedzialem 8 miejsce maks jest w waszym zasiegu.

ROFL
Parent
taki bodybuilder i glany? :D
Parent
chcialbys. ja w adidaskach popierdalam
Parent
no wlasnie cos mi nie pasowalo :D
Parent
if i still had ip powers on cb i would find a way to ban him, all cheaters make mistakes especially polaks :PpPPpPpP
what about guys that knowingly add banned player?
Parent
cheaters are human too
Parent
A cheater on ET?
A polak cheating on ET?
A NC CB drama?

LOL MUST BE FAKE!

e : nice job though
lmao@poland
need to draw dicks like gali :$
Nope, dicks are for ex-cheaters busting new-cheaters.
Parent
wanst vanho busted too in the past ?
Parent
haha unpolakspected
dunno why but i laughed :(
Parent
No way, a Polish player caught cheating? Impossible I can't believe it!! Also in the Nations Cup team this can't be true it's never happened before nor has ANY Polish player been caught in the past!
vanha, are u really so bored in ur house?

anyway gj
winter in finland :XD only polar bears and santa claus outside :XD
Parent
krp, most busted players in et
If ET was 100% non busted players only I would be in EC for a long time. LoL
Parent
I dont see a connection, you can leave before you embarass yourself more.
Parent
Cheaters busting cheaters.

See the connection?
Parent
Vanhaomena is a cheater? news to me. tbh I think he's one of the few people of KRP who've never cheated.

another invalid point. told you.
Parent
I said KRP, not specifically vanhaomena

image: ---facepalm-53456
Parent
1) KRP made this bust
2) Vanhaomena made this bust

I give you two guesses
Parent
pierdolenie
ok. I loled.
gg, I guess this means dialer shouldn't be captain and him and whoever added him to head-hunters and other teams should receive the same 3 month ban others received in these kind of cases
not gonna happen
Parent
musisz miec tak smutne zycie, ze az ciezko w to uwierzyc
Parent
jak siedze na literaturze amerykanskiej tak jak teraz, to w sumie masz racje
Parent
gowno zjedzcie jebane tryhardy
some like to say useless things kind of " wont be enough for CB to do anything "

So to close it up just read the following

This player : czaroo

http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=28365
Registration mail: [email protected]
Registration addr: 89.74.207.56

search for IP on CB : KarolZet
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3331984
Suspended from playing until 29-12-2020 10:17:44
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3331984&suspend=1

Created 29 Dec 2010 13:42
Banperiod 120 months

Banned since more then 1 year - some need it to flare own ego

to be complete - same account that this one :
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3189604
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2490477

not banned, argument invalid, CB doing nothing
Parent
you even totally missed the point as Vanhis dealt with a player with 1611 tzac account, you gave 28365
Parent
Czleniu wez zamknij juz pizde, nie osmieszaj sie bardziej jebany konfidencie
Parent
ciekawe rozumienie -- to dla ciebie konfidentem jest ten co mowi prawde a nie ten co klamie ?
Parent
robaczywy porpierdala bez powodu. Nie wiem po co wogole robi takie tematy ale widac po prostu lubi byc pizda.
Parent
po prostu nie lubie szefika
Parent
Konfidentem jest ten kto strzela z ucha, line up i tak juz byl wybrany i i tak tego nie zmieni wiec na chuj sie wpierdala
Parent
- Ctrl+F
- Search for Robert
- Profit

image: tumblr_lkhayb6rmB1qe72km
replying to haters and retards/polaks
Parent
Team PL are shit anyway.
the thing i dont understand is.. he gets busted, disappears for one? day/week w/e, than returns with a modified voice (which ofc sounded totally natural) and new nick to the same guys he used to play with before.. and no1 is wondering where this guy new guy actually came from? new nick, never ever heard before and they act like "hey bro, we dont know you, but ur awesome, come play with us instantly!" ?
do not understand how this should work.. ban them all. i smell poo-lish conspiracy
etpro guids are unreliable tho
True. However, even assuming that someone GUID spoofed here:
Because the entries by TZAC nick KrolZ happened later than those of head-hunters/sWat player Belka, it would actually have to be KrolZ GUID spoofing a GUID used by a banned player (which is not only too pointless to even assume, but also ban worthy itself), not the other way around. No benefit of doubt there.
Parent
I didn't really look at the bust anyways, the only thing I actually noticed is that you were comparing etpro guids.

is his account suspended yet on CB / ESL?
Parent
BUSTED KURWA!
I just scrolled a wall of polish.

Don't tell admin! Poland http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=26038