Looking to be sponsored? We're taking applications!

It brings me great pleasure to announce once again that GamePlayServers are looking for new teams and organisations to sponsor!

The title says it all as we are re-launching our search to try and find the best out there to support with our services!

Do you think you fit the bill? Do you think that your project requires our support to succeed and grow?

If the answer is yes, then feel free to apply through our user friendly forums!
http://www.gameplayservers.com/forum/index.php?/forum/5-sponsorship/

On another note, are you interested in helping become a part of a new and upcoming competitive league for different games? Or do you have experience in web administrating and coding websites and would like to help out with your services? If yes is the answer - feel free to private message me.

I look forward to reading any applications on the website and any private messages I may recieve.

Best of Regards
Kyanite - Head of Sponsorships at GamePlayServers
Comments
Why do you keep posting this if you keep declining a good fresh organization (onemove) which I posted twice(im RMY)?
I wonder why
Parent
Maybe because you don´t have a lot of active members, 20 members group is not big and no steam acc?

Maybe because you are active only in 2 games? What about HON, LOL, CSS, COD2, COD4...

What about achievements? Stop overrating your organization lol.
Parent
weve got CS1.6 CSS and ET atm, we supported cod and hon aswell ad were looking to add bf3 and/or sc2

our cs team won multiple lans in 2011/2010, all ex dignitas/4kings and currently team uk players. ET team speaks for itself.

dont know why y said overrating your organization, all I said was good fresh, which is true cause we are a good org(not the best, wouldnt claim that) and we are fresh (6 months on 1 februari)
Parent
remy man, haters gonna hate jeweetzelluf
tegenwoordig alleen maar haters op cf :S
Parent
ook opzoek naar een lol team, high elo?
Parent
Problem is, that you are fresh...
Well, nobody know ONEMOVE, if you say dignitas, SK-Gaming etc... You need to have respect, i guess :)

gl
Parent
I have only seen SwedenfnticPoland ESC SwedenSK pwning lans

next time Finlandwalle gimme better cs lan support posts
Parent
UK in 1.6 is like Portugal in ET
You rarely see one but when you do they're multiple local LAN champions
Parent
Head of sponsorships? Why have we never dealt with you then? xD

GL anyway lol ^^