irc

mati : 3on3 med+ hs

GG

ps. icesun & globe on the screens :D:D:D:D
Comments
whats wrong with cheaters?
whats wrong? noone can do shit against them
Parent
mmm actually we can do alot but some guy will fuck it up anyway.
Parent
they know that my PC is broken...
Parent
just dont play against 'm
VID RESTART BUG
For sure.
Not busted at all.
Troller at end.
Parent
Clean :o
typical etbot i think
you know a lot
Parent
old news :D
seems like he doesnt give a shit about hiding it :D
no match for:

[17:12] <cwG^seereel> 3on3 high ours
dat lagbar
Quite useless to post those here if there are no CB/ESL/CF -acc links or ip's.
not to actually do somthing about it but enough to let the community dont play against them
Parent
cheater busting cheater ^.^
BAN EVERY FUCKING POLAK FROM ET
i mean WTF, how many polaks have been busted 2012? cannot stand polaks anymore, fucking poor piece of shitcountry.

INB4 flames from polaks.
Did you lost mind or something? I think noo, you are retarded from born :) And you are 17 so ET was and is yours whole life, im right?
Parent
Thanks for hit, and no im not retarded and ET is not my life :)
Im just saying my opinion, i hate polaks because everytime you play against them, they are acting retarded or cheating, never played agaisnt a nice polak(sad idd) and have never talked to one.

Polakhater4life<3
Parent
stop generalizing, maybe in future you will meet friendly polak without cheating, thanks for hit :D
Parent
Well nothing against polaks, but dont you think its a lil bit strange that the most busted cheaters is 2012 are from poland?

Is there've been a secret pol lan party where everyone shared hacks which eaother?
Parent
not just in 2012 ;)
Parent
All these kids think they're pro when cheating. And what can we do if some parents are such stupid to buy a PC/rent an Internet connection for their retarded kids.
Parent
i dont like you, normally! ;)

for now i couldnt agree more with you!
Parent
Who are you?
Parent
didnt we played several times 6on6 against each other? i think we flamed both
Parent
following 'icesun'.
always knew Finland matii wasnt clean
I thought the same ;)
Parent
maybe because he was busted ^_^
Parent
he was? :p when and what
Parent
07 - 09 cant remember actually
dont bring me down bro :D
Parent
knew that Finlandmatii -.-
so nice etBot <3
isn't that bAm/shift ?
Couple of polaks found old cracked etbot on #szlachta ftp which works with simple injector, also its obvious as fuck that they gonna reach HWID bans soon, also they know it.

Stop this paranoic statments, just bunch of noname retards cheat on public. You honestly give too much fuck.
i think you have no idea about wut are you talking
hwid ban ? wat ?wat ? wat ? easiest thing to spoof
szlachta ftp ? lol olol just type at gogle etbot cracked and u will find alot of stuff
Parent
you would know u sad polak fuck
Parent
you would know u sad polak fuck
Parent
On szlachta old wippiespace you can find old cracked by pale etbot, with couple of humanaim configs. You are too newshit to even know szlachta is. I know theres some mirror copy over the internet.

TZAC ban HWID drivers unique numbers, thats why after format and MAC spoof you can easily create new account.
Parent
hahahaha the best shit what i read ever =)
Get a smarter information from google nub :)
Parent
?

You bust some randoms, prolly similar randoms to you, how even you can call me "nub"? Even if I really em.
Parent
Whats that mean in this discussion?

Other fact, its not my TZAC account and i can easily prove it by.. login in my old one. Also, im not that stupid to use wallhack with SS TZAC system, please.
Parent
"Well nothing against polaks, but dont you think its a lil bit strange that the most busted cheaters is 2012 are from poland?"
Polaks bust polak. icesun, globe, szpyru, dydziu, mati. Plz more :)
filter, limitless
Parent
Ban request entered
another icesun's friend busted.