Wolfa-hosting.eu Selling cheap ET servers!

Hello, I recently joined http://wolfa-hosting.eu and I wanted to offer all you ET gamers cheap and good servers. With instant setup of the servers, we got 1gbit servers for no lag, the specs of the first server are.

Intel Xeon i7 W3520
4x2(HT)x2.66+ GHz
8 MB L2 - QPI 4.8 GT/sec
Virtualisation: VT Instructions
Turbo Boost Technology @ 2.93GHz

RAM 24 GB DDR3

Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 Gbps **

We also got 3 locations, NL,DE and UK you can instantly change locations. Also Live support if you need anything. We can help you with anything, like if you are new to servers we'll setup your server just as you wish to have it.

We got 1Gbps to make it harder for people to DDoS the servers also.

http://wolfa-hosting.eu check it out ;)

And feel free to test one of the servers for pings and to find that they don't lag ;)

94.23.148.220:26000 - Jaymod public server. ( 2.55+ )

94.23.148.220:1337 - Another ETPro test server if you would like to test it. ( 2.60b )

mvh: iceqb
Comments
hello, can i have one for free brother?
hello, can i have one for free parallel me?
Sorry, can't give out any free servers. But we are selling them very cheap soo you should rather consider buying one if you want. Its instant setup soo you'll have your server 1minute after you paied with configs and everything setup.

Mistry, if I knew how to "hack" and crash servers. Then I know how I did that and I would be able to secure the servers against most of the things I could do to them. Also this was many years ago and it was childish of me doing soo. But I moved on and grown up since then :DDDDD
Nice but i dont want public ETPro server.
Fixed now, you can buy Private or public.

Private: 0.40€
Public : 0.50€
Replay,Motherfucker do you click it ? =DDD
Parent
Reply motherfucker, can u write it :D?
Parent
really great servers, good luck iceqb+better ddos protection than any other company.
with or without tzac and ettv enabled?
We are currently working on that, right now its not tzac enabled "automaticly" but I will install it for you within a minute. Also if anything else needed we'll install it. We started a few days ago just got up the website soo everything isnt up yet but if you need anything just ask and we'll do whatever we can to make our custommers happy. :)

You got my xfire if you got that on the website there also if you need any help or just simply make a ticket we'll answer within a few minutes. :)
Adawolfa.. oops. The wolf reminds me of something similar. :D
Do you have private cheats in offert? If you have i can be interested.
adawolfa hosting lOl

i c wat u did there
tryin to fix ur /!\ reputation
FreeGameserverHosting (FGH) - http://freegamehosting.nl
- -

image: fgh.et
Freegamehosting is for people that needs a warserver "right now" that doesn't got one. But the free warserver is gonew hen you are done using it. This warserver will be there for a month after you paied it. If you don't want to pay for 3monthes which give you a discount.
I am currently adding mod support which gives you the option to install qmm,ETTV and tzac. Also this is instant just like YCN has.

Edit: Added Mod-installation option you can now 1-click install TZAC to your server. Also added the latest Global configs to the ETpro servers. :)