Setpoint problem w7-64

Got a problem with this new laptop of mine. I always use keystrokes on some of my Logitech mx518 mouse buttons. But with this new Windows 7 64 bits I can't get it working.
It only works for a short period after I install setpoint. And after a reboot it's lost. The custom mouse buttons work in every program except rtcw.

Things I've tried.
- clean boot
- other setpoint versions
- disabling xml indexing

The laptop is a Dell xps15 with Logitech mx518. Pretty common stuff. I can't be the only one having this problem. Any help is appreciated.
Comments
Try getting a old version instead of latest one.
setpoint is bugged...i had problems with it with 32-64 bit. Tryed winxp, 7, vista
try an old version current one is ultra bugged seems
avendo il g400 ora devo dire che l'mx518 e' una cagata..avra' un buon sensore pero' e' piu' il tempo che passi a cercare di fixare che il tempo effettivo che lo usi.
Parent
I have problem with drivers for kebyoard..
I´m getting C++ Runtime errors, dunno how to fix it :(
go here : http://www.logitech.com/fr-fr/support-downloads

to dl one more setpoint or an other driver for the logitech mouse, special for game
I've tried the mouse on a different computer with W7-32 bits. But the same problem there as well. :(

So I've ditched the mouse and am now trying to get used to a Deathadder I had lying around. Which is pretty hard as I've had mx mouses for almost 10 years now.
get microsoft basic mouse
im avi, if they want sign us up
Parent
come irc! and tell mly
Parent
I too had the same problem with Win 7 64 and my Logitech mx518 mouse buttons
If I remember correctly was that the wolfmp.exe opened as an administrator, not the setpoint
I did start the wolfmp.exe in normal mode
translated by google