- No cheaters
Lineup:
PolandSnaCki PolandVoodoo Polandzerohour PolandRafacz PolandMOFFO

You can contact SnaCki or #victis

sw1ruz old
http://www.own3d.tv/video/26417/sw1ruz1
http://www.own3d.tv/video/26416/sw1ruz_avi_cz2
Comments
hmmm, well, that avi is nicely made but doesn't rly proof smth, are you sure he was cheating there? D:
Foamea banned sw1ruz in esl for this action. We make this avi to prove he isn't cheat...
Parent
the admins in esl are a joke anyway :X
Parent
genau ! :D
Parent
I didn't really read the text tbh, but I thought this couldn't be a serious bust video anyway :D gl with your search
Parent
Snacki was his teammate,and I still remember how did he skipped the most obvious parts and manipulated those demos...Sw1ruz was cheating for sure on that match...could search aswell for a frost.avi where he was aimbotting aswell :p

still you are nowhere near of being med+ atm,especially zerohour,hilarious skilldrop with TZAC :D
Parent
Just take for ur consious for a one moment that I wasn't cheating, for one moment and see how stupid u look as ESL admin. I wasn't cheating that day, why would I lie now? How the hell people should take ESL seriously when one of admins claims that I cheated when everyone knows I didn't, even foamea I guess. u rly should get some skill or get muscles and face I rly don't know what would be better for u.
Parent
just 2 things:

1) Im not ESL admin tard

2) Prefer to get skill since im ok with my looking :)

xoxo
Parent
mad !:[[[[[[[[[[[ :((
Parent
fanatic avi ohhhhhhh
you still need 6? so you've got a 0 man line up?
corrected thanks mate
Parent
np anything for my fellow polish men
Parent
get fanatic ?! :p
he refuse to play with us:(
Parent
Wasnt zerohour that guy sitting in a dark room 8/24 playing ET? Could be wrong though..
Goodluck guys
gl guys :]
i heard sw1ruz is not playing with polagZ anymore so u can ask him ^.^
actually I am
Parent
Quotemed+
SnaCki ??