mkidA recruiting

Hi guys, after our great fight vs jari last night some of our players decided not to gayme with us any longer. ( was decided before the outcome of that game )

We are now gonna compete in OC with some lineup changes

Lineup
fuchS
Elviss
jesse ?
you // rifle
you // medic
you // game winner

Ratte // backup

We lost for sure
bltzZ
specula
statti

You should be motivated, active 3 days a week. SHOWUP for praccs
we got a simple rule saying you dont show up for prac ur benched! easy and good. good aim, smart player and talkactive on comms

#mkidA for people who is intressed pm fuchS at irc or gudshand at crossfire
Comments
gl guys, nice move fuchs!! :)) the rest is shit anyways!
thnx bro :) hope to see you guys pwning hard in EC!
Parent
what a lame behaviour from bltzz specula and statti :o) finally somebody proved them that they are not ec worthy xx
It was my decesion not to let statti play since he diden't show up for the prac before qualifer, and bltzz said before the game that he woulden't keep on playing after this official, specula is specula he just want to play 3o3. So in a way we did not deserve EC anyway. Not with all those lineup changes. But im glad we got a chance for it, had 2 really nice games in the qualifers, hard and good :)
Parent
gl finding some replacements then, should just pm some guys you've played with in past teams so you know the team won't fail.
Parent
Thnx bro, I will start pming people but still want some new faces to get a chance to apply aswell :) someone always shock me in skill and motivation. GL with ur team in EC! will be nice watching some pwn from u
Parent
so statti didn't play yesterday? two guys played under fakes so I thought 1 of them was him. i thought he emo quit as well, but you benched/"kicked" him so I might understand him.
maybe you deserved quali but in your very first roster - with smirzz, scarzy etc because the more changes you have done in your lineup, the more shit you became. (dat sentence, lol engrish :D)

specula is specula he just want to play 3o3. - pretty weird considering that he's a rifle.. :D
Parent
dont wanna play rifle anymore
I am so much better with smg now and i sucked with rifle the last 2 weeks
Parent
cmon, you suck with smg :X
Parent
you were one of the most annoying rifles i have played against, thank god you're not playing it anymore!
Parent
let me think about it.. wanna be agressive fop?
Parent
fop??? NEVER
engi smg or revive medic nothingelse!
Parent
I know only statti and he is "ec worthy". Cant blame those guys who quit, they just not motivated to play oc thats it.
Parent
why would you have no motivation for OC when obviously you're not worth EC? (not talking individually because I know all the players are talented)

it's not like any of them will be picked up by EC teams now anyway lol, just ego2big4oc and that shit makes me wanna vomit in their faces.
Parent
My decision to quit had nothing to do with playing oc. Did not fit in team and I dont have time or motivation to be active enought = told them they can find someone more active to replace me. Simple.
Parent
why shall i play with a team which has every day another lu???
it makes no fun anymore to play with that team and 6o6 at all
Parent
at least bltzz
Parent
I told a week ago i would be avi to play offis but can't prac as often as they would like and informed that I didnt have time to prac before last game but I can play offi. So how was it lame?
Parent
gl fuchsiboy and elviss :)
Was los mit dir?
Parent
OC prem? sounds like a task for me!
yeah take Robert guys !!!!

QuoteSHOWUP for praccs

oops then sry dont take it xDD
Parent
wtf? I do showup for praccs
Parent
for one week maybe bcuz after that you leave or make team split xDD
Parent
madcuzbad
maybe avi, if interested contact me...
Jesse :D Im sure he is dead by now
who played instead of statti yesterday?
gl fuchS, Elviss & jesse ;)
Statti was only a loss for u guys :p
Fortunately, Finland Statti joined the legendary ET team, named Finland redStar (rS*/NorwayVarjohaikarat gaming), including ET legends like Netherlands L4mpje & Eddo or Finland Salaneuvos, Servant, Metsuri and Jewe, which is a massiv win for the finish ET pride world wide scene.
Netherlands Eddo @ 6on6??? Doubt it!
Parent
u'll be surprised anytime soon but not for rS tho
Parent
another 2week clan with Kevin? :}
Parent
get m1ke as an engi, he's consistent n good
Try to get stable players and Specula back. mkidA is nothing without Specula:((
Good luck Fuchs! Man, I wish I was better, wouldve love to play with you ;-D
take hvk & m1ke atleast reliable and obj orientated players ;)
gl though
Gl fuchs! Hope u'll find some nice players
bring back bSTURZ with seNti and numeric..
seNti playing for wnbpro :)))))
Parent
I didn't know sorry, Is he playing as rifle finally?
Parent
nope smg :)
Parent
He didn't want to play as smg in synergy, he must be upset, lol.
Parent
ive heared their rifle sucks anyway. :o
Parent
wish I was avi
Time to kick ass again!
gl fuchs!
you win some you lose some, no need to quit about it. If you want a team to succeed man up and keep trying. gl to the guys willing to continue!
u lost ur worst players, grats
gl fuchs :)
gl ELVIS m8
United KingdomhvK & Sloveniam1ke !!
want steamaccount back?
Parent
Korean Starcraft team
gl fuchs mate
gl guys!