violy avi

Hi,

I am avi for the upcoming OC/EC, BFB. Basically everything :). I am in decent shape, though not as good as I used to be. I don't expect much. Just be nice on comms and don't flame each other :)

I can play medic, field ops and engineer (SMG). If possible, I would like to play medic.
Leave me a message here or in my inbox.

Greetings,

violy
Comments
LAN? some teams are looking tbh :]
to be honest

added that coz I noticed he didn't mention LAN at all but said he's avi for everything. assumed he thinks no team needs players or something maybe.. :P
Parent
take him for aToOn
Parent
Only if there is a bit of sponsoring. I can't afford everything on my own at the moment
Parent
gl violy!
#star.et gl :)
Nice troll :(
Parent
/q hummel
gl daniel :)
when i speced you i saw only a rambo running his way!

gl anyways
When I see you writing comments, I just read bullshit.
Parent
you just know that i'm right and even your teammates said the same.. but u might have changed ..
Parent
First of all, you don't know if that was part of the tactics. Secondly, you can't tell from speccing one match or so. Thirdly, stop trying to look down on other people while getting carried.

AND PLEASE DON'T ARGUE ABOUT THAT NOW.
Parent
1. i'm pretty sure it wasn't part of the tactics and the way u did it nobody would ever do it in any tactics
2. i speced your more than 1 time but less than 4 times ;)
3. i'm not.. just couldn't agree with you what you wrote there but well every one will see this in your testgames .. i know that u are one of these players who wnats to have the best stats + highest dmg

SRY FOR ARGUING ABOUT THAT NOW.
Parent
whats the problem with ramboing?
Parent
Please don't argue with him. He will spam my post :<
Parent
QuoteGermanystRay:
easi as allways
Parent
Musst du eigentlich jeden bewerten und runterziehen? ^^
Parent
wieso jeden? :*
Parent
good luck !
/q humM3L

image: 221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723
STAR? or you are this kind of person that has too much ego and can't play OC premier after he couldn't handle EC Qualis? :D
Nono, the atmosphere was not right there. I don't care about playing EC or OC dude :o
Parent
ah, i thought that everyone knows each other there for very long time so the atmosphere should be great?:P gl anyway
Parent
haha nice quote :D
Parent
gl viol!!!
Come to glitz mate
"We took webe and are 6 now" :<
Parent
gl viol :)
Gl Daniel !