humM3L
joKe
draqii
criatura
hunta
hvK

wodka
diablos
you? (Only sometimes if we really need 1, tomorow in the first offi prolly)

You had to play in the offis vs MySerious tomorow !

#highbot , q humM3L dasdasd
Comments
oh what I see, fatfuck topic ^^
wodka D:
make lanteam?!
so tired of reading this :S
no offence but you made more posts for glitz lately than he for star/highbot
Parent
none taken, he posted the same thing under one glitz topic, hence my comment here :)
Parent
relax man, things are looking up!
Parent
gl hummel

COME TO LAN!
Avi as backup
upcoming OC

?? why not ec?
Was enough to place 4th last EC , this one with 1-2 pracc days we try to reach top 8 in OC.
Some players like criatura etc was to long inactive, and whats the points to win qualifier and lose all games in the groupstage.
More interested to play OC this season, also if we had win that qualifier,we give our spot away to ls, i told it goldorak before and he aggred ^^

hahaha
Parent
i dont understand why you even decided to accept qualifier match if you decided to give the spot away if you won.

would be more fair to give the qualifier to another team who really wanted it...
Parent
there are not really much teams they deserve it :p
Parent
Imo, every active team in ET deserves to play qualifier instead of a team that has no intention of accepting the spot if they win.

You are my mate and all, but if you are serious, then you and those in ur team that knew this, has been acting extremely stupid.

Its a shame that you have so little respect for other teams and players.
Parent
Well mats its a online game, ofc i dont have respect for the most online only teams.
And atleast these days its nothing to play EC, i mean last EC i played with dQ and placed 4th and it was without any praccs and anything. I wish you and your team anyway the best of luck , watching bayern cheers xx
Parent
you know me Daniel;)

online of offline, a game or real life..imo everyone earns respect unless they have proven themself not worthy of my respect. having less skill doesnt mean they should get less respect.

gl with Bayern. I truly hope they manage to get to the final!
Parent
neve :PPPPP
Parent
neve - you're not :P
Parent
avi as backup ;)
avi if pracc would begin @ 20 -> sunday :p
sup with kevji? :o
yes, i would love to play with skilled guys like hunta
what happend to viol?

gl searching and gl in oc prem!
Dear humM3L,