hammer avi

Good evening guys,

i have been inactive the last 7 months in playing this game, simply because i lost motivation anymore and because of work. So i would like to see if there are still some "familiar" faces out there which i could play from time to time with.

About me:

- mature
- chilled guy
- teamplay based
- objective based
- up for a joke
- primary would like to take the smg eng spot
- working in 3 shifts (make sure that you don't have any problem with that)
- low "skill"
- some other info's can be found in my profile

About you:

- somehow organizied
- not taking it too serious
- at least some kind of teamplay
- would be great if i know someone of you

So as stated above i am working in 3 shifts which means that i have different working times each week ( 6 a.m. - 2 p.m., 2 p.m. - 11 p.m. and 11 p.m. - 6 a.m. )

Make sure you are fine with that. So if you are interested simply drop me a pm right here on crossfire.

---

-> I would like to use that topic as well to see if there is also any organization / mgc / project out there which could need some kind of help in the management. i have some knowledges and "skills",if you could say so, in the management / helping and stuff like that as i was always up for some help if i was able to. detailed information about what i offer, where my skills are and so on can be discussed via PM.

Shoutout:

stile, sebastian, ironic, peehoo, keando, flushje, frauwe, seigen, kevji, bitch, woody, evokz, d4vid, spie, retsev, miluu, henk, szczurek, spaibot, baq, papii, otyg, razzah, brch, matiii, moldu, ethr, b3ck, millan... and everybody that i've forgot!

Thank's in advance, for reading.
Comments
gl m8 hope you'll find someting right for you!
welcome back :D
butterbirne...wo ist mein shoutout
hehe, wie konnte ich dich nur vergessen <3
Parent
im up for it m8 ;) add me on xfire or write me a pm.
no shoutout? no good luck then ya fag! :D
uh, how could i forget about the polish fuckface^^ :)
Parent
HOW COULD YOU INDEED
Parent
hello then :)
Parent
Gl bro!!! We at #devastation are prolly looking for a manager, if ur interested pm me mate :) glad to see that you're back!
gl hammer!
gl mate!