[GS] :: Public ETPro :: TZAC

Since our websites gets more populair we decided to create a 20 slots public etpro server.

Server IP:
95.211.29.11:27960

Information:
Netherlands Server is hosted in the Netherlands, Amsterdam
95.211.29.11:27960 [GS] :: PUBLIC ETPRO

Anti-Cheat
Server is running TZAC anti-cheat

Gametype:
Stopwatch

GameTracker.com
[img]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/95.211.29.11:27960/b_560_95_1.png[/img]

Server Mapcycle:
- adlernest
- sp_delivery_te
- radar
- supply
- sw_goldrush_te
- braundorf_b4

Suggestions, Problems or just want to have a nice chat?
#gamescene @ Quakenet

Regards,

Wesley van Es
GameScene.eu
Comments
Nice Nice !
I do like the pings I have on amsterdam hosted servers 0.o will be checking out the server tommorraw!
I like them to, i had a dedicated server in Rotterdam but the ping was high.
Thats why i hosted my servers in Amsterdam :)
Parent
Why do servers persist on having such a shitty map like delivery?
I guess you are huge fan of NBS #1 then :)
Parent
Is that the one which is on deli for like 900 minutes?
Parent
indeed it is
Parent
it is fucking awful then! Why would anyone want to play a map that is not even in comps anymore?!
Parent
not everyone is a super serius super pro gamer, some of the et players actualy play et for nuF!
Parent
You are a spastic and don't have the right to reply to me so shut your fucking gob.
Parent
im a barbie girl
Parent
i play for fun aswell but when i join server and see Sp_delivery_te with 999 minutes left then i do /quit
Parent
thats only cuz u mad after u get spawnkilled and corner raped... its normal its how ET WORKS
Parent
no it is boring to play 999minutes as a medic and shoot to everything what is moving

i prefer some obj-oriented game, where player actually have to think - i know you dont know this kind of game because as i said before - player actually have to think
Parent
then think and dont go on a frag only server but join bio instead, mr.gr8 thinker
Parent
thats what im basically doin, if you would think then you might get it from my previous replies
Parent
ur all mad at me because u cant stand getting raped on noob pubs, why is it my fault?
Parent
you are idiot because u think that i care when someone is better than me in a game,

lol
Parent
can u read ? e: or write?

lol
Parent
anyway, most of cf users think that you are retarded so i wont loose my time to reply you anymore :D
Parent
Thanks for your comment, I'll think about it to change it.
Mayb i will set a mapcycle with all official maps.
Parent
first i read G5 and was like WTF.. but its just GS :O
Wesley Van Es
Uit Soest
Nope, Im from Utrecht
Parent