SoH-FunJump Speedrun by ,=-

Just a quick project I did yesterday which is not worthy to post in movie section so I'll share it here, enjoy :)
Comments
wtf @ trickjumpskillzZz
nice o_0
pretty impressive actually, but i'm sure any strong jumper could do this after some time of nerding
Of course, but don't know about the time then, this is flawless performance in my opinion :)
Parent
yes, agreed. nice upload
Parent
well done
lulz cool :D
really nice m8!
nice + good music :)
wannabe HeX|Black
Why you hating on every video I make?
Parent
He is just jelly :<
Parent
:D thought the same thing
Parent
LoL noob, you could do if faster if you would switch to knife, you run slower with flametr
song? I know its Mirrors from Lil'Wayne and Bruno Mars but which version is this?
Woah awesome, I can't even finish the map >.<
Are you serious?
Parent
pretty cool
easy map ,nice speedrun and some epic jumps to shorten the map
n1 :D
nice music...this reminds me of the time i was playing Metin2 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

just wow
metin 2 was filled with hacking and idiotic romanian fags, especially uk, us was much better (no offence to u)
Parent
i know that , AND I FUCKIN HATE THOSE FUCKIN LIL KIDS ( i know im a kid too) WHO DOESNT EVEN SPEAK ROMANIAN LANGUAGE WELL, and they act LIKE SO COOL,trying to lick someone's lvl 60+ ass to get lvled up...

+the trade hackers and account stealers... got mine robbed 2 times and this pissed me off.

this is a shepherds game... for small childs or some stupid 25+ aged .. some times even older.

i think that game is for lower tier people... 85% are kids aged below 14 :)

u might dont care about what i said but i got mad.
however... i would really like to start playing some MMO game any time this summer. :D
Parent
i tried it and got kinda addicted , but i was playing in an empty server... it was private WoW... and i got bored so quick .. no dungeons no shit..

would like to start something like Perfect World... i loved that game.... reached lvl 67( i know its not much) i was playing with RomaniaGruesome.. he told me ab that game , when he quit that , i quit too :)

any ideas ?
Parent
Wow is only mmo game i play.
Wheres gruesome nowadays???
Parent
i think he might have finished his university and now he is working in IT , something like C++ or Java programming :)
he came back few months ago but then he disappeared as fast as he has shown.
Parent
the map is easy imo, still nice time
nice, only one bad thing about it, you're a homobeater
nice homobeating @ 1:42