cfgzorus needed

Hi Central African Republic community i need a cfg med graph but with 70 fps / 80 fps can you give me a good cfg =D
Comments
salut padawan
my profile-->insta 125
Crossfire - A Central African Republic Community
hey joe,
i was told you're a very good guitarist. Ive been playing the guitar a lot lately and my fingers' skin starts gettin' the fuck out & im almost bleeding :s What should i do? should i stop practicing irl instrument and play moar ET/LoL instead?
Thx in advance,
MarseilleRetired colonel LeFrancis
Parent
Hey Franny,
Your problem is a common one among guitarists, so do not feel afraid to seek advice. There are people who can help you in this predicament.

Your fingers and the skin on them should strengthen over time, but it can be painful at first. However, if you continue playing guitar for a few months, you will be able to see the difference on your fingers. The same is true of if you stop playing; you will see the hard skin disappear, so dedication is key.

However, it sounds like your problem is a farily serious one, so i would advise to not keep playing if your fingers are blistering. That will just cause more damage. Your problem could be down to some other issues, however, such as your guitar's action:
image: Steps-For-Lowering-Guitar-Action
The action is the distance between the fretboard and the strings, and can make playing very difficult/tiring if it is too high. My first guitar had the highest action i have eevr seen, and used to cause me a lot of pain, and everything became much easier when i switched to one with a much lower action.

Hope i helped you out my brother, and we should paly paly soon (last exam tommorrow morning),
England Soon-to-make-a-return #follow.et Publicity Officer, niSmO
Parent
hi nismo! :D
Parent
heybro! you alright?
Parent
yes! after hard partying i am still in good shape and going to party hard at weekend! (graduating stuff etc)

E: What about you freund?
Parent
salut, c'est simple bonhomme t'accorde ta guitare en mi la re sol si mi ensuite ...
....ensuite tu pince ta corde de mi grave 1er case de ta guitare tu bidouille ton accordeur de façon a retrouver le mi de depart,idem pour toutes les cordes
(en fait tu accorde en 1/2 ton plus bas ) d#a#f#c#g#c#

un autre truc change peut etre les cordes voir un tirant plus light 9---46 !
bye
Parent
quel fanboy se cache derrière ce nick?