Problem Stary?

After fzo, azziro and strider the next member of alliance cheating on tz-ac, this time the only one who didn't get tz-ac busted yet though... what a shame

not even bad aiming there, congratz

the clip is rather a trailer for this demo, it's hilarious how often he fails to hide it

Demo: http://d.pr/f/p7mB
Crossfire Link: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=37563
ESL Link: http://www.esl.eu/eu/et/3on3/ladder/player/5310056/

Thanks to exc1te for providing me that demo! For more info contact him on http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=26941

Greetz!
Comments
:DDDDDDDDDD
hahahah xD

random preshoot
watch the demo and then say that again :D
Parent
hahahah xD

random preshoot
Parent
still hate me nub? :D
Parent
i dont hate you u hate me, and this gali is fucking hilarious
Parent
You are not exactly in the position to bust people.
you are not in the position to flame others as you are one of the worst and most arrogant faggots around in this community,... but how would that be surprising at all, your day is split into sleep/play ET/play mmorpgs/go to toilet/eat/sleep
Parent
the truth is rather sad, not funny at all
Parent
you speak to me like you actually know me.
I do not play MMOs at all or play ET 24/7.
I do shit, sleep and eat tho.

You know what is actually sad
you busting yourself with your own xfire screenshot.
Parent
QuoteYou know what is actually sad
you busting yourself with your own xfire screenshot.

This
Parent
finding a fucked up gaming "career" sader than a fucked up life, now that's really sad
Parent
Quote by Cupra on 05/06/12, 12:41:31you speak to me like you actually know me.
Parent
idd, I had only played in the same team as you for about a month
Parent
No you never have.
CoCo liked you and played with you.
I refused to play with you (because I knew you had a cheating history) and never did thats the reason I had a lil break from nutsacks.
Parent
beside the fact that I doubt that you knew I still remember you often quitting ingame saying you would have to study, but instead of that you went playing mmorpgs and other shit
Parent
Now you are just making stuff up.
Should get yourself checked out for mental conditions.
Parent
How is _he_ one of the most arrogant people in this community..?
Parent
???? i do that every game lol
so thats why you are busted!
Parent
yea, we are back to bust journals. :$

kinda obvious!
LOL CHEATER TALKIN
Parent
LOL CHEATER TALKIN
Parent
CHEATER LOL TALKIN
Parent
new killerboy
I'm a ESL admin, should I bust myself???
just wondering why I can't find you in an ESL admin group though on the website
Parent
I know my rights, I want a lawyer, maybe you can defend me? you've been busted already and you know how to deal with this, braindamaged kid
Parent
wasn't that like same case for other players like promen or who was it? And yes he is ESL TLA. But nice bust anyway, hope to see that on tzac screen also :P random preshot i say^^
Parent
well, check the demo then
Parent
just did before i posted
Parent
twoj stary hehe
gg ! :D
:-D

e: what can i see on this video?

lorazepam was killed by doopi

love doopi noob.
srplaninac
U can go fuck yourself with this shit..I know stary and ur talking shit..I think ur jelly cause u got busted 4 years ago? Now trying to be the "good guy" and u think every1 hacks..well bitch please..get a job and ..sHUSH
why would I get a job when I go to school? :D
Parent
Member For: 3 months and 25 days
Parent
2-3 years ago when u werent around
Parent
great job gali ;)

BUSTED!

end of story
nice life mister
Parent
bak from work, going to fuck bitches in the pussy now
Parent
have fun Colonel:{D
Parent
mon soldat se met au garde-à-vous
Parent
XD t'es énorme toi ^^
Parent
c'est ce qu'elles disent lorsque je sors mon sabre de son fourreau 3h3h3h3h3h3h
Parent
T'as un plus long rnade que koop et xylos ":D"

I must join this ! http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=clan&mode=item&id=6840
Parent
Voilà c'est fait!
Parent
feel soooo cool now! ty!
Parent
(01:21:11) (@Francis) yo guys
(01:21:29) (@Francis) any1 still up?
(01:21:47) (@Francis) bak from klub
(01:21:57) (@Francis) no bak from worrk :)
Parent
CAN YOU MAKE SUCH MOVIE FOR ME TOO?
i can make you yes sir

BUSTED BTW!!!!!!!!
Parent
NO I WANT A FRAGMOVIE BUT IM NOT CAPABLE OF DOING IT LIKE THAT.

im not busted :-(
Parent
geen idee wrm je zou busted zijn je bent gewoon slecht :D
Parent
random preshot
everybody whose playin with mirror has got a very high chance of being a cheater. so not surprised after all
bbbbut mirror is clllleaaaan
Parent
r u serious?
Parent
why wouldn't I?
Parent
because speculow is mad
Parent
Are you trying to imply you think Mirror is a cheater or something? :D he's just all aim no brain rambo that plays for damage and frags only, anybody can do that and be as useful as Mirror
Parent
you can interpret whatever you want into what i have said.
Parent
Random preshoot.
Random preshoot.
not so random preshoot.
OMG kALLI OMG UR BACK :D AND TRY TO BAN THE NEXT... U GOT PWNED by THEM !!!!!!

Fucking LOWSKILLER
low but still by far better than you (: stupid criminaltrash, go back to prison you stupid fuck.
Parent
aua das hat weh getan mach das bitte nicht mehr... KLEINES KIND OMG
Parent
Nothing suspicious. Random preshoot.
BUSTED!
I knew it
BUSTED!!!
rolled him = clean
Knew it. gg
Hahahaha, unfortunately you didn't give my your public detectable hacks so I had to make my own.. tzac won't detect then :XDD
Parent
lol i allways aim that spot and shoot it
he tryed to bust me too years ago :D nothing special here
stealing my names now bro?! ":D"
Parent
I think I was playing in this game with you and thats why I had it? :P
Parent
Ah! :P Still snapping? :D
Parent
As always bro :D! How was LAN? Hope to see you at the next one tbh!
Parent
Good man! :D LAN was good and definitely!
Parent
:DDDDD like you're ever going to lan
Parent
why the fuck do u make a sc from this :DD
Parent
cause there was about 4 other times where you and your teammates got mad and i found it funny ;P
Parent
rly :D im sry for that but imo it was 1 ~2 years ago
Parent
Yeah it was ages ago :P How was LAN? :)
Parent
LAN was very nice :D we didnt won a single map but we had a lot fun and thats all :D! maybe xu on next lan!
Parent
Ahh well that doesnt matter! Would still be fun to play there anyway :) Yeah you will!
Parent
everybody here saying its a random preshoot are totally braindamaged,i dunno if hes cheating or not,but he is clearly shooting exactly to a guy who is behind a 5m width wall...
I perfectly remember that day and that war, same day we lost 4-2 to cupra,piegie and wrath in 3o3 Cup final, so someone told me that there is an enemy coming by spawnway I didn't lean because I always preshot and I never go for high accuracy, doing headshots it's the only important thing to me. Probably if you watch the whole demo which I didn't you'll see more preshoting from me.
Parent
preshooting corners or the middle of a wall is a totally different thing though
Parent
Idk, but you were tracking that guy trough a wall tho.
Parent
It isn't about lean nor preshooting,you are just wallbanging there,and if you ask me the most suspicious thing is that you stopped shooting after 1 bullet like "ups,hes behind"...
Parent
Haha:D well the funny thing is that the video is kinda creepy tbh if someone showed that to me and told me that the guy in it got busted i'd agree with him xD but I'm clean so it's up to tzac do decide who cheats not an frustrated Austrian kid
Parent
trying to hide hax -> get a call -> got reason to go there, know where he is = profit ??? -> fail
Parent
Well I'll stop answering, until tzac will ban me you can fuck around
Parent
idd, noone preshots in the middle of a way
Parent
i wasnt sure what to think,but now that such an experienced guy in the domain has spoken everything is clear
Parent
cheaterLover h3h3
Parent
ban this cheater
The video is pretty clear. There is a chance the guy actually plays like that, spraying bullets behind corners even after seeing there's nobody there, as a medic with 30 bullets with one teammate dead waiting at the button for enemy push, yeah seems logical. leaning the doorway and seeing if someone is coming is so 2005.
In other words, very suspicious and the demo would prove whether this was a one time incident or is the whole style of play built around guessing and preshooting enemy movements.

Pointless to leave busting cheaters to TZAC alone. The best thing it provided was the placebo feeling of no more cheaters, which seems to be breaking down anytime now. Of course it does it's part and busts some of the cheaters but the responsibility in catching all of them cannot be trusted to it.
thx for writing me this instead of me
Parent
I want a strider clip
I want you busted too so alliance can transform into haxlliance
Parent
yes, i have the auto gib pale bot, i use pale on my nicknames so Im a cheater, I do preshoot so I have a wallhack, I know spawntimes and count the kills so I have the "know how". Im so amused by this etcops and cheats xD
Parent
such busting vids are so useless because with show normals so many situations look like cheating

in my opinion it was just as stary told
someone told him someone coming from spawn and normally at this position where he stands it means that he is near the door incoming and he was like shooting before he gets in

but its just my own opinion tbh
wtf? get real dude... when u preshoot, u shoot very closely to edge of a wall... he looks there, aims at the guy and makes a shot
Parent
nice bust! NOT :dDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
clearly wallhack... and when i consider he is a pure piece of shit, it all makes sense :)
One second, how did you notice this kalli?, by having wallhack your own?:$