Want to cuddle the Snuble?

Good evening dear crossfire.

As last weeks recruitmentposts by earlier My Serious gaming members have shown, the team has fallen apart.

I just want to inform that im not gonna stop playing ET, so if there is a group of skilled players who needs me, please send me a message here on crossfire.
I am not very much on irc just at the moment as I have taken a small summerbreak, but ill be able to start playing very soon again (and then ill be back on irc ofcorse)

I have 3 days i can play each week. (normally sunday, tuesday, thursday, but I can change that if you need.. not more days but other days)

as i said, pm me here on crossfire and I will come back to you.

cheers:)

PS: Maybe yet again old Snuble can do stuff that makes Lango go nuts with his comments again:)
Quotede DanLanGo Thursday, 12th April 2012 23:11
2-2 now

they got snubled D:
Comments
great title of topic
I think this is against the rules and it will be changed soon :S
Parent
best of luck!
Ask GermanyLost Soldiers, they always need players somehow.
we has plenty
Parent
gl! :-)
good luck :)
gl mate :)
GL mats , one of the nicest guy ive ever meet in the internet , allways friendly , his strikes can decide matches like he did it for MYs . Best of luck mate , hope we can play again maybe in one team!
2 kind sir! 2 kind! :)
Parent
ahahha gayest title ever! :D
gl mate
thanx mate:) im happy i made you smile! :p
Parent
Gl mate :) !
How is fatherhood going sir?
best time of my life:)
Parent
Me and the wife expecting number 2 in Feb. Kinda Hoping we get a girl this time as my boy is a mummies boy :D
Parent
congrats! no matter what sex, is still great:)))

I am very happy with my little girl:) now i have 3 girls i need to take care of (baby, wife and dog..hehe)
Parent
Just got my little boy and the wife in my house so we run things when it comes to TV time and stuff like that. Everything is boyish really :D
Parent
best of luck for you sir :-)

too bad about MYs (thought you can make it to adroits lan with this team) :/
Gl mr snublel :)
gl mate :)