seareal avji

Hello crossfire user browsers, firstly i would like to thank you for clicking on this thread
second of all i would like to thank you for reading this, What are you doing here you probably are asking yourself Let me anwser that fo you,
You are checking out seareals new "search a team" post!

Hey let me introduce myself, since thers alot of ppl talking smack about me.. you know how it is especialy you ladies" Shes a bitch shes a bitch, ends up shes a virgin :D" No!
im an entertainer or a fun guy if u want...
i love to entertain the ones who want to be entertained, shoutout to all of you mucho love, stay krazy<3. the virginity ones who are uptite most of the time and dont want to be entertained, usaly the ones who are the loudest on xfire.. are blaming me for i dont know what, so lets keep this simple and lets pop a pimple, or two! chickachicka-chickita yo

I Am looking for a 6on6 team, i could be satisfied with a 3on3 team aswell,
i am looking Only for a well skilled 3on3 team, my criteria for a 6on6 team is.. non-existent
i just want to play 6on6, i dont really mind with who, i can play with anyone
even if u whine throut the whole war, or if u are really low skilled i dont mind
as long as "We" Are planing to play as a team :> so why pick me and not the guy who just posted a new
topic above me, well for once im a good/fun guy and also trustworthy that means i will be
there when u need me, i will play for the team since i dont give a daymn about dmg given / kills
i can also play any class including a rifel, can lead ingame and have some super smart tactics
both for attack and def, overall i am a skilled player ( No not skilled like a guy who hides behind a corner and hits 8bodies)
skilled as in, i can kill (no ego) almost anyone in a situation where i am overpowered, i can revive and change the outcome of the game with a few smart moves as an individual, as a team player u will always find me close to you as an obj player, u will always find me where im needed!

I am a nice person, as long as you treat me as i am / we both are equel i will treat u with much respect and low, trust me i will go down on ur level and do things to you, you never would imagine are even possible, call me batman.

as you see i like to write alot, especially in the morning when i wake up it helps me relax myself and my mind : D
wakes me up and gets me ready... for shooting headshots on dem nubz ^^ no i kid i kid, i never shot alot of hs's :-D

Skill: ec&nc skilled (med+ atm due to my sickness and inactivity) (my oppo rates me higher but i just laugh :/)
class: Pref medic can play all
aditional info
Hated
clown
Nice Guy
Awesomazing englihs skills
Amazing singer
Grate Sex Buddy
Eminem's Brother

Hey im good at playing this game
my name is seareal
But hers my profile link http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=6582
So pmme maybe?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTthJI0rDnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaN4LrieCjo

as a RWJ fan, hers his new video

low this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZpligDOs
Comments
WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT?
You have been talking about virginity alot recently.

Lost yours 2weeks ago?
you virginity lucking uptite mathafackaz,

Just love saying it, i invented it, its one of my trademarks.
Parent
Gl cereal !
Yeah, that works!! :D
Parent
ok that got me. GL!
Parent
ty, havent seen ur name in a while : >
Parent
hehe, havent play for more then a year :d
Parent
whats that song? i would buy it actually
Was ment to be a collab fun project, but something happend... so hers one bit of the idea, its not a real recording, it was just a "Test" Record, to give the idea how i want it to my fellow rapper and the dj in charge, ! anyway... i didnt want it to sit on my pc so i decided to upload it for the lulz :D
Parent
You got talent :)
Parent
thats that searealious shieeet
holy motherfucking shit, thats a gay one song
you're bad and stupid and not to be treated as a human being. I really hope you'll find yourself a girl who can bear your disability or something and leave the internet for good.
girls pray at night for me to dedicate them atleast 5min of my time..

looks like u dont know how that fealz :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

get a vagina quick
Parent
its not, hope you die of aids, faggot.
Parent
atleast buy me dinner first punk
Parent
you'll never get a decent clan.
Parent
already was in ec & nc

suck on dat madafaka
Parent
you'll never get a decent clan.
Parent
dont need a clan to roll u & ur fintarded finfriends 6on1
Parent
Have you played EC? :p
Parent
ZOSTAWIC FANATICA
nice rap I mean nice flow but your lyrics sucks roflmao
HAHAHAHAHA team polland fanatic diss you're fucking kidding me:Z it sounds like SHIT!
Goodluck pederu :DDD
translate please