Rayzed for Adroits

Hey Crossies,
Hey LAN-Attending Crossies,

I'm searching for a team for the upcoming Adroits LAN in October.
After attending AEM and continueing my streak (2nd LAN event, 2nd time last place), I feel like puting event number three on that list.

About me:
  • 19 Years old
  • Around Med-skilled (Med+ for Crossfire) and at least Med+/high drinking skillz
  • Attended CiC7 and AEM
  • Can cover my own costs
  • Able to talk German and English (on a decent level, I think)
  • Able to understand tactics
  • Funny guy
  • Serious ingame
  • No whiner, flamer or (ex)cheater
  • Starting University in October, not sure about how much I'll be able to pracc before LAN due to moving and getting everything settled.

About you:
  • mature
  • Speaking German or English
  • Not going there to reach Top 10
  • Going for the fun
  • Being serious ingame, tho
  • UNDERSTAND THE GAME
  • Skill doesnt matter
  • Be fun
  • Dont be poor fuggs who cant afford the slightest bit of fun

As you may see, I'm not going there to win prizemoney (:P) but I want to play serious matches, not careing about the results tho as long as the game was "okay" from our side.
I plan on staying at Eden (or however its called now) so make sure to have enough money for that.
(could be convinced to stay in the logica, if I know enough of the people staying there, tho)

I hope to see some old faces at LAN and of course a lot of new people.

If you are interessted, pm me here on CF.

Best regards,

Nico "Rayzed" Schneider
Comments
You were last? Oh lol, thought NBS2.0 was :D

Good luck nevertheless :)
well, there were 3 teams on the last place and NBS even took a map afaik (chocomel let them win one)
Parent
I don't remember playing vs chocomel? :P
Parent
okay, then it was an other team who took a map against them.

We didnt win a single map, did you?
Parent
We didn't set a single time, did you?
Parent
good luck nico'le :*
better show me nice bowling place in Stuttgart :D
when will you be in Stuttgart?

Dont know any good one in Stuttgart, but a few mins away by train there is a dreambowl http://www.dreambowl.de/bb/basis.html
Parent
I'm already here :D leaving on monday
Parent
If you want to have some fun, take the S1 (S-Bahn) to Herrenberg on Friday or Saturday, "Cityfestival" there, whole city is stuffed with drinking people and local bands.

If you want to go bowling, take the S1 (direction "Herrenberg") and get out at "Goldberg", the bowlingcenter is right below the big parking house there.
Parent
ok, is there anything I can do that is fun and doesn't require me going far from center? :D living on Schwabstr. btw
Parent
Student clubbing tomorow night.
Maybe go to the Mercedes-Benz-Musuem (really impressive), it isnt far away, just 4 stations or smth.
If you want to go a little further, go to the Porsche musuem (its like 30mins from center by train afaik)
Nothing much I can think of in Stuttgart, tbh.
Shopping on the "Königsstraße".
Parent
I bet I won't find any club with decent music for me :D and not really into shopping

STUTTGART SEEMS BORING :D you know if there is any pub with czech beer around?
Parent
We have really good german beer, just search for a bar with a "Stuttgarter Hofbräu" sign and order a "Herrenpils".

Stuttgart isnt boring at all, its just that we dont really have any attractions in the city.
Parent
will try that! I'm also really into weissbier lately :D
Parent
One of the nicest guys ever!

gl m8 <3
gl rayzed <3 nice guy hope to see you there
W4life? 28 july we start building, then whiteside is back from holidays :p
will def. consider that offer!
Parent
ok :p this time we go for 2nd last place.
Parent
gl !
cu there :)
good luck, hopefully we'll see there!
Best of luck buddy, see you there! :)
Since i should have some cash till that date, i would be avi ^___^
Ghana on LAN?
[Iwanttobelive.jpeg]

If you are serious, hit me up via PM
Parent
Goodluck Nico.
gl nico :D
nice guy gl
gl rayzed ich muss halt gucken ob ich diesesmal frei kriege :<
Aggro Rayzed! .. ZeYos, havenloods, sNk and me we drive und set up the team when iam back .. Rayzed you can come with us , Aggro you too .. We are the nerdy terdy gang :) give me a sign when you are interested fast pls..
Aggro Rayzed! .. ZeYos, havenloods, sNk and me we drive und set up the team when iam back .. Rayzed you can come with us , Aggro you too .. We are the nerdy terdy gang :) give me a sign when you are interested fast pls..