can understand tax
can speak dutch / english / a little bit french
can pay for my own
want to play for fun
not so serious , just haveing some fun and play a good game

you :
eu
idc about skill
not so serious , just having a good time and fun.

or if some 1 wants to make a funteam contact me here

chick for haterz
image: girl

shoutout koop & kamz & jinxx
Comments
androids*
nee het is adroits hoor :p
Parent
Androits*
If you want to come to LAN, you better quit that shit.
Parent
My apologies for your last topic disappearing into a black hole. The site gives us the option to move topics to each section and I wanted to move your journal to the forum. When I did this, the site thought it would be amazing to make your topic link to nothing.

gl and cu@lan!
hah np , tried to make the same topic now proly i forgot something but it doesnt matter
will also attend if i cant get a team so ye cu for sure :p
Parent
:D I want to believe
how often do I have to tell you that I won't be there? :D are you retarded or smth?
Parent
why u sayin i want to believe .
less hax more skill plz .
Parent
No offence, but I strongly doubt you would be able to go there from your financial sight, and I believe that you only pretend that you're trying to find a team for the lan as you want to get more famous in the scene, that's also the reason you contributed a news post including the gamespot results.

Let's be honest, you wouldn't really have fun on lan, people drink there, go out at evenings and try to have a good time while all you would concentrate on is tryfacing and serious ET business although you wouldn't stand a chance to reach the play-off phase.

You're starting to remind me of vAtu, who has also claimed that he would go to lan (as a spectator) twice, but never did and has got a quite similar attitude like you do. It might be a good idea to contact him and create a team togheter, success definitely guaranteed!

Beside that, it's time for you to stop writing "cu lan" and "cu there" on every 5th sentence in our conversations, as it's first of all: anoying and second: impossible, due to me not planning to go to lan
Parent
lol its not because im 16y that i have no money or somthing , and i was borred so i that that polak group results , they already doing whole day long lan things and stuff so i helped them with that 1 thing that post i think lulz .
kalli u think i dont drink ? lol
i dont want to reach the playofs anyways idc about it just want to play a bit and have some fun .
lol u madbro
Parent
Just ignore aYhity, he has got some kinda split personality problem and hes obsessed to stalk certain people.
He had CiC8 tag once behind his name, hes not going to go lan EVER.
Parent
Well, I'm not sure when I weared that tag but it was deffnitely at a point where either the guys I played with had cc8 in their tag and/or I was thinking of attending the lan with them, but I never stated that I would actually plan to go to a lan, nor I said I was available. Beside that, before you're starting to make a diagnosis of me having a split personality you rather should find out what it is first. And nor you seem to not know what stalking is... beside that, I've already been to an Austrian lan
Parent
This ! +1111111111111
Parent
oooo kalli, cu lan bro :p
Parent