nicolah & mamouth for adroits lan

Hi people !

Belgium nicolah and myself (France mamouth) are avi together for adroits lan. We come as a package.

NEW : We don't want random guys that play only for damage to even think of messaging us. Nothing against you reader but if you can't understand that w:et is an objective game -it means you have to win as much time as you can, not damage-, don't waste our time nor yours if you are one of them.

About us :
Can easily handle (today) med skill (fuck we are so skilled if some guys called themselves skilled)
Serious professional gamers
Can speak England France and Belgium (because they have weird number name)
Always avi for a laugh
Have vocal server and game server
Teamplay > *
100% sure to come

About Belgium nicolah :
So he is from Belgium Belgium, 21 years old, speaks english and smoke after every war (30 cigs a day). He has a good aim and always steal dmg. If you don't play together, he'll whine (Teamplay > *). I think he is avi everyday from now until the adroits lan (and after :D). He can play medic/fops/engy.

About France mamouth :
So I am from the south of France France, 19 years old, speaks english. I concider I have a good aim and I am a teamplayer too. I'm avi everyday from now until 30 august and weekend only after. I'm a true medic whore and obj player.

About Europe you :
Cool guys
Skilled enough

You can contact us at #retro.eSports @quakenet

We are also looking if some players from Belgium Bruxelles are coming by car so we can come with you (we will pay our fuel part) instead of paying train, and we are looking for guys that want to share room at adroits :)

Have a nice day ladies !

(21:09:06) (unforgiven) do u got a life cause every time i come online u are on ,morning,noon and nights,every single day
image: zyhwbjey
Comments
Godd luck to you both bitches! <3
ty hairy <3
Parent
gl friends :D
Romania s'il vous plait, 1euro Estoniato go to LAN

:DDD
Parent
fu :< bastard :))
Parent
gl again menz
Enjoy your free snack fly and keep some for me :(
Parent
Aïe aïe aïe, toute la téci des pyramides vous souhaite bonne chance tmtc drrrrrrrrrrrah
les pyramides oui oui :)
Parent
Premier commentaire de ta part qui m'a fait rire, gj haha
Parent
bad on ET - > switch on shootmania.

realize you'r bad on shootmania -> back to ET

GL copains
"excuse moi" toi même tu le sais bg!
Parent
C'etait pas moi :[
Parent
gl nicolah m8