ironic for lan and cups

Wats good!

I'm avi for the Adroits LAN and for the remaining matches of SC and the cups after that!

At the moment I'm available to play on monday, wednesday and sunday. This week I wont be on much, but Ill be here in the afternoons and the entire sunday. Avi to nerd those other 2 days aswell from next week.

Im a (reviving) medic, I can play fieldops a bit aswell, but its not my fav class.
Im a cool and fun guy, inside and outside of the game. Im also pretty good in psychological warfare if you know what I mean ;D. If I wont find a team for LAN, Ill attend anyway, so that means that I'm 100% positive of going to this event! Ill pay for myself ofcourse, because I dont expect to get sponsored or anything due to the fact that I'm sort of med skilled.

I want you to be fun and cool aswell, and to play for the fun at lan. If you participate in a cup, I expect the team to be serious and play to win. I cant be arsed with some idiots just dicking around.

You can contact me with a PM on CF, add me on xfire (ironiceh) or PM at IRC when I'm on at #devastation (no BNC).

Oh, I'm also up for LAN only teams! :)

image: 2010-04-30-ashbeach-0259resized
image: self-shot-tuesday-sexy-001-07232012
image: 3208-14
image: superdevojke_018
image: 78735_20111025-013451

[img]

Comments
Good luck
i c wut u did thar
Parent
HEY OLDM8 WHO DIDNT WANNA PLAY ME TODAY CAUSE MAD??
Parent
cuz dont wanna play outlaw, cuz hes a cunt.
Parent
Good luck mate :)!
good luck !
gl mate
gl Tom <3

cu lan!
the irony
Good luck!
problem is u come never online xD
gl tom!! ^_^
cu lan bro
goed geluk