Rp: #erAse.et recruiting for LAN

Good day boyos,

Like the topic title says, famous stoner clan #erAse.et is looking for some people that want to come to the Androthingy LAN with them! Last post didnt get a lot of responses, so we are hoping this one does :)

image: wilz10

As one might suspect, our logo most probably gives a decent indication of the state we will be in during most of the LAN, although we do like our alcohol :3.

So out of the #erAse.et core, we have 3 people who plan on attending, which are:

NetherlandsesSe our almighty leader and engi smg.
NorwayHexagon our very own Runobro, who plays fops.
NetherlandsDeann/Ap0c which is me and I guess I'm pretty random and I can play anything.

This leaves 3 spots open!

If you want to be part of our foxy crew you would be best off having the following features:

- Fun dude who is in for a weekend with party people
- At least med, because we do know how to play the game a little
- Pay for your own shit, except for weed, we got that part covered

- Would be a plus if we sort of know you already or have heard of you
- You are allowed to be a retard, although I have that part pretty much covered already
- If you bail on us, we will hunt your ass down. Period.
- Don't expect us to compete superduper serious, although we do plan on winning when we can!

Would prefer dudes from various countries as well so we dont end up with an NL only team! But if doesn't work out that way, we can make some exeptions.

So if you think you fit in with us, you can send me or esSe http://www.crossfire.nu/user/25530/esse1999 a pm via CF (preferably esSe). We don't really use IRC so that's not an option.

Thank you for your time.

image: 0537c925810de303e9169ad
Comments
A lot of responses here I see. Avi if someone pays my shit.
start working and come with us, gogo
Parent
/q dTEC7
Netherlandsironicc!!
you recruited Forlan ?
come .pl lan
gl cu there
I pm'd you, but I got ignored :{
1. Told you to pm esSe since he the boss.
2. Thing about all dutchy teams applies to you I guess.

But you are welcome to still pm esSe ofc :)
Parent
A lot of responses here I see. Avi if someone pays my shit.
pm for info x
Ironic a sahbi .
gl bros, take that gay kid United Kingdom Element
Sponsor me brosef
Parent
you keep on going back and forth to the states but you dont have any money to spend a weekend to a country that is right next to yours loewl
Parent
gl, cu at lan!