enhanced for Adroits

Yo,

Here comes that time again, we're looking for a few good (wo)men to play with at LAN.
Dont really care about skill, just wanna have a good time with internet broski's and siski's.
No retards, no practice, no...Suiy? Might've had that covered with the first one.

Prefer if you know us and we know you!

oh and pay for your own shit.

As of now the line-up consists of Canada embarrassed and Netherlands yours truly and probably some guest appearances that will not be made public yet.

can pm embarrassed @ #poet.et or Carlos @ #Enhanced

image: fisting-20120811-205613

Comments
Quoteoh and pay for your own shit

Subway paying you that well??? :-))
Parent
I've actually heard stories about Smurftang and panic going again...would be awesome to have 3 brit all stars on the team :-)
Parent
truedis!

wrote to Smurf on Steam a couple weeks ago and got madignored :(
Parent
SHUT THIS UGLY FACE OF YOURS
Parent
panic and smurf?!?! :o but then i have to go
Parent
<3

gl@lan
Say please or no if you love me :)
Please, ginger.
Parent
Please, ginger.

e: no idea how i double posted this, but i approve.

e2: little known fact about haste, he rubs mustard under his armpits for better aiming performance.
Parent
Netherlands sqUID ?! :D
msg me carlos
Believe me, I'd sooner remove my eyeballs with a melon baller than play any video games with you, let alone spend 3 days with you. There is no place for you in this team.
Parent
spending 3 days with me may help you drop some pounds fatty
Parent
I have never taken you for an intelligent person, but you seem to be confused as towards the definition of fatty and/or you have no idea who I am in that picture.
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
gl enhanced dudes hf!
Good luck chaps :)
image: zJCrr

lay off the cpu and hit the gym fatty before you get a coronary tryin to out troll me
I think you're confusing him with someone else..
Parent
are you fucking retarded or something? do you even know who on that picture is embarrased.
Parent
FUCKING MORON LOL
Parent
please stop
Parent
gl carlos <3
Best of luck guys. Anim maybe?
he is playing with Team Decerto (OVERLOAd)
Parent
avi for this