RVP

Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Arsenal Football Club for the transfer of Robin Van Persie.

FUCKYEAH :dddDDDDD
Comments
oh fuck off jam
RvP will carry ManUtd
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ARSENAL Y U NOW KNOW HOW DOES IT FELL?
QuoteARSENAL Y U NOW KNOW HOW DOES IT FELL?

WHAT?
Parent
hey jam, how you still doing mate?
Around 30M€ for a guys who will be injury half the season ahahahaha. Good deal indeed., maybe some bottle of whisky was include for SAF.
Still dunno why united bought a striker, they need a new scholes....
hahahaha ye idd, why would man utd want to buy the topscorer of the PL
Parent
1st good and full season for a guys of 29...
Parent
needs more [flag=whatthefuckisthecroatiaflag] Modric
Parent
indeed but he is going to madrid and will rape FC Uefalona
Parent
Maybe they bought a new striker because after Rooney all they have is Welbeck and Hernandez, who are both shit.

I love how people are trying to discredit the signing, like world class strikers are sold for £24m everyday.
Parent
i'm sure RVP and Rooney will not work fine.
Parent
You may be surprised. An attack of Rooney/kagawa +rvp + Valencia + nani is better than 99.9 % of teams.
Parent
united have maybe a good attack, but the defence is starting to be old... Ferdinand, vidic, thefuckingretardofEvra. Midfield too. Without midfield attack is nothing.
Parent
1st game of RVP. Rooney makes 0 passes to RVP. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
If we judged every player on their first game for a new club then players such as drogba would be shit
Parent
WOAH WOAH WOAH.
As a Liverpool fan I shouldn't be saying this but;

Wellbeck and Hernandez are far from shit haha
Parent
oh yessss now we're talking!!
Haaaa'way Sunderland. FTM