ET on Linux

Normally, I only use Ubuntu for computing, but switch to Windows for gaming.
There is an install for ET on Linux, but because linux looks at file types differently, loading a cfg doesn't seem to work.

So, how can I play ET on Linux and load my cfg for the game, for each MOD (ET Pro, JM, etc)?
Comments
Should be the same as Windows, config files load the same as far as I'm aware.
nah, I tried it. exec <name> doesn't do anything and the file system is different, so I don't see like an ETPro folder to drop my cfg in, for example
nah, I tried it. exec <name> doesn't do anything and the file system is different, so I don't see like an ETPro folder to drop my cfg in, for example
${HOME}/.etwolf
Parent
when u press tab two times it takes u /home/currentuser automatic :P
typing that in would take years and years
Parent
I wrote that because I don't know his session name. I def think to write ${HOME}/.etwolf is faster than writings lines and lines to explain that if you press tab twice blablabla :D

Don't worry, you don't learn me anything :p
Parent
~/.etwolf -> supersonic not-from-this-earth speed :D
Parent
mv *.cfg /home/hipkat/.etwolf/etmain
image: 294604_10151073127457655_1187871953_n
cool mate, I'll try that and thx for the new lock screen for my phone lol
learn to press the reply button..
Parent
xD so true i hate ppl who fail at reply button, it makes them look like idiots
Parent
well, you just failed at replying to the idiot above you yourself tbh :D
Parent
no shit sherlock :p
i call it advanced trolling
Parent
:( i freaking knew this gonna happen
Parent
hes bluffing he failed hard
Parent
hahaha :DDD
Parent
ASK

CIRIL
not this shit again
I'm so sorry that people have nothing better to do than worry about how someone uses the reply function
you fail to reply again xd
Parent
you fail to reply again xd
Parent
No, I meant that as a general statement, not a specific reply to to specific post.
Parent
just like you have nothing better to do than make journals about your troubles in various public clans, expecting everyone here to react with utmost support and flaming those who don't???
Parent
you mads today :D?
Parent
Which troubles would that be?
Parent
don't really remember tbh, something about you being leader of a public clan then leaving the public clan then searching another public clan then finding another public clan
Parent
Either way, it's waste of time anyhow, since TZAC for linux doesn't exist
plenty of pb pubs out there : >
Parent
You and seareal would make good friends. :D
Actually, we are good friends
Parent
we'v ben husslin dem streets since 83'

image: 199149_277946858977187_1830572552_n
Parent
<3

It's us vs. them lol
Parent
Stop spamming images in threads, you can do that in journals but not in the forum, just like in cf3.
Parent
What is really the difference between a journal and a forum here?
Parent
forum threads are scientificly located a litle more at the bottom, where journals are more at the top up.. u should know this!!!!!!!!!!111oneone
Parent
Well, what is IS, I honestly dont know because I'm not that active on the site anymore, but the rule was that journal = almost no moderation, free2spam, and threads (forum topics) are meant for 'serious' stuff, issues, recruitment, etc.
Parent
Seems to me, Journal would work better a personal blog, and then be different than a forum.

And it IS moderated because my last journal got deleted because the mod wasn't interested, so just assumed no one else would be, I guess
Parent