banned again

ROFL, we just got a game vs this pure shit... i just came to the server, said i wasnt gonna play just to get banned again and guess what happened

[12:43] == SpeedyBozar was kicked from #3on3.et by Skeit [Go play leapfrog with a unicorn]
[12:43] == #3on3.et Cannot join channel, you are banned (+b)
Comments
these bans are useless anyways, cuz its so easy to go around them ;)
skeit was raging so bad :D everyone ego quits...
wow, u r so skilled
Parent
There is only one solution Bozar...
quit this dead game, because noone will do anything about what happend to you and i bet many other people :<
Simple: Go play leapfrog with a unicorn
who cares?
Go play leapfrog with a unicorn
xDDD
Skeit is jelly for your skills. He mirin'.
ref abuse
why he dont reply on your topics ; o
thx god, one cheater less over there
Speedy,
1st: Why you get low+ game? You think you are the best player ever play'd ET so why the fuck you play vs low+?
2nd: Your attitude was way off also, Joined server say'd im gonna get banned again and whined for 5mins ( non of them replay'd) you still were speaking bullshit ( Our team was ready to play also your 2 mates were ready, and you just whine and say im gonna get banned again and left ) So learn to behave and get opponents who are better than low+?
wtf ru talking about? that piece of shit banned me from 3on3 irc channel for no reason... am i supposed to come to a server and play vs him a next war like we r best friends? get fucking real dude

everyone who played with me at least 10 wars knows im a nice guy and mainly a fair guy... but when some loser bans me from something i need to play the game, the niceness ends
Parent
get a life, eot
Parent
'everyone who played with me at least 10 wars knows im a nice guy and mainly a fair guy.'
brb laughin

ok i am back
Boozar whole community knows u are def not a nice gay and playing agaisnt u is like a fucking measly horror.
You insult players every single game (I know u have heavenly mental issues and i accept it.) anyway its kind of easy to ignore but If u only have a ref on da serv u mute everyone pause game every time someone frag you and whine about cheating all da time and this shit can rly piss of sometimes.
yess speedy u are a retard and it is a right time to face it
Parent
just un-ban yourself , use diff name , etc..
That's what you get when you have little angry kids managing irc chan's, in my land that's called... lack of sex.