crook for EC

Looking for an EC team that plays more than once a week. I would be perfectly fine with a (active) backup spot as long as I get to play a few times a week. I'm just looking for some competition on a good level again.

- I'm at my best in a supportive role, going where I'm needed the most, but I can adept to mostly anything.
- Best as a teamplaying medic, but I'm decent with all classes except for soldier
- Good comms, I might even give useless information from time to time!
- I would prefer relaxed and friendly guys who are skilled and know how to play as a team

Played cic7 and EC with nkNn, played ESL with ovr and EC qualy but had to stab them due to an eye infection, played for bF whenever they needed me (Only played active with them when they had to prepare for AEF and undead couldnt play)

You can usually find me as "crookishere" at #belgian.Fraternity or #bigbeats

Cheers!

EDIT : Ow yeah, I probably won't go to LAN. Saving up for a trip and a new place.

Comments
Basically, you want to play for Enhanced in 12th division instead.
According to their post they seem to be looking for someone who can go to LAN and I can't promise that :p
Parent
GL CROOKSTER YOU WERY GOOT PALYER.
crook is hot
crook :)
crook should replace me in enhanced so you and jason can carry it to more pokals.
I once played with crook and he killed all enemies
theses crook going from lol back to ET :) lol isnt a whore you can just use & dump :)

lol will get you back :) ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^